Godzilla vs. Kong (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 41) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: October 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on August 20, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Embossed Title".
Box Set: Spot Foil, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Spot Foil, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On.

Box_Packshot_4ba3fae9-f91e-46c7-ba6c-f9b39d864552_2000x.jpgFS_packshot_4ab66f05-ab71-4bd3-86da-de73336e349b_2000x.jpgLS_packshot_c692a244-e116-4b0f-97aa-1e3a8b731ff3_2000x.jpgDLS_packshot_11b02c7f-224a-47c0-9c51-be6d33775a0f_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
Don't talk rubbish mate. Literally any private importer in with an ounce of sense the UK has been using this tatic for importing since the beginning of time. Don't act like I'm giving out a torrent link or offering to sell a bloody bootleg, I'm simply stating what customs law allows for a free pass on a declaration. The customer is never at fault, as they're not the one filling the damn thing out. It's in the hands of the sender if they wish to populate it as requested or not. Nothing illegal about it from our end. Keep your sh***y comments to yourself alright :thanks:
I wasn't talking to you :rofl: for starters.
But no, I will not keep my comments to myself on an open forum, that's ridiculous.
I reserve the right to comment on anything you write, just the same as I assume you reserve your right to comment or not on anything that I write.

Lol. Thanks mate. You can change that to 1.99 shipping. Sadly some parts of me can't be changed easily I am afraid but you will see a relaxed version of me now that I am divorced and will be on my own from next month :(

However, do bear with me whinging about eBay, Zavvi's crap Steels and poor finish. Exchange rate, at least its not that bad against the USD as it used to be. :)
Wouldn't change it for the world! A @lgans316 post without whinging would be like a @virkia post without a half dozen vaguely relevant post-impressionism art prints. :shipped:

And sorry to hear about the divorce. I wish you all the best going forward.

I wasn't talking to you :rofl: for starters.
But no, I will not keep my comments to myself on an open forum, that's ridiculous.
I reserve the right to comment on anything you write, just the same as I assume you reserve your right to comment or not on anything that I write.
You evidently were talking to me, and anyone else who gave customs advice on uk imports just then. You literally posted your comment directly after the advice had been given :rofl:

None of it was directed towards you, and particularly given the fact that the advice from a buyer's side is most definitely NOT illegal, your comment was pretty sh***y and should have been kept to yourself to be honest.

There's harmless comments and then there's brandishing the illegal brush at people, which is undoubtedly going to be taken offensively. I'd have thought you'd have known the difference.

Reactions: Chemartin_1
You literally posted your comment directly after the advice had been given :rofl:
Blink 182 Reaction GIF

No, this is completely false. You lie when you say I posted directly after your advice. I did no such thing.
Moreover, I quoted someone else, making it clear who I was speaking to. This is quoting for noobs 101.

None of it was directed towards you.
And who said any of mine was directed at you?
There's harmless comments and then there's brandishing the illegal brush at people, which is undoubtedly going to be taken offensively. I'd have thought you'd have known the difference.
I'd have thought you'd have known the difference between me quoting you and me not quoting you.
Get it together before we carry on with your customs advice.

Why is everyone becoming policemen about what we do with customs. Acting like they don’t do the same.

You evidently were talking to me, and anyone else who gave customs advice on uk imports just then. You literally posted your comment directly after the advice had been given :rofl:

None of it was directed towards you, and particularly given the fact that the advice from a buyer's side is most definitely NOT illegal, your comment was pretty sh***y and should have been kept to yourself to be honest.

pretty sure his messages were aimed at someone else for giving the wrong info. That spiralled because that person told him to keep his comments to himself so in turn DMD said the same to him. Then the confusion is you thinking it was aimed at you..... I think

Maybe because others are acting like international trade lawyers giving legal advice on what they should or shouldn't request go on an (official) customs declaration. Is that a good reason?

I mean we been doing this years. It should be second nature now lol.
but you’ve advised me before too. In the chat

• Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89 and DMD4k
It just makes me laugh the 4 or 5 guys mentioning how illegal it is or that they’ve never done it acting like it’s a sin

Blink 182 Reaction GIF

No, this is completely false. You lie when you say I posted directly after your advice. I did no such thing.
Moreover, I quoted someone else, making it clear who I was speaking to. This is quoting for noobs 101.

And who said any of mine was directed at you?

I'd have thought you'd have known the difference between me quoting you and me not quoting you.
Get it together before we carry on with your customs advice.
Alright, in fairness, you did quote someone else. I probably didn't notice that in my haste, so that's my bad haha
Aside from that though, I stand by what I said.

It was quite a broad comment, essentially tarnishing anyone who wants to avoid customs charges with the same "illegal activity" brush. Which imo is a bit of a harsh and unneeded comment, seeing as it's not actually illegal for the recipient.

You are completely right @samdavies
However, I would not take an advice from someone who quote other one and calls him "noob" after being hypocrite and said:
Keep your illegal activity advice to pm or not at all. Thanks.

And then said to @samdavies :

... I will not keep my comments to myself on an open forum, that's ridiculous.

You have all the rights. The rest, not. At least, you don't consider I have rights. Clearly.

Nobody is a police here. And nothing said is illegal.
I'm not going after you. But nobody should be requesting this kind of info and nobody should be offering it either.
Nothing needs to be asked from the seller, the seller knows what they have to declare. And the buyer knows what they have to pay or not pay.
This is all importing common knowledge 101.

What is funny though is you feel you should tell others what amount of editions they should or should not buy, they could buy 500 copies if the seller wished it and it would be completely legal.
Your point of view: buyer doesn't have the right to know about this matters. Sellers, of course, they do.

Are you more seller than buyer?
Otherwise, I wouldn't understand your explanation. But, if I was right, now I got why you get injured by my comments about scalpers. And now, I understand why you (and some) craze me once I comment.

Kind people!