Grindhouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #35) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set (Pre-order on September 10 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Prices: $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti A or B) - $152.99 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set
Note: Total print run 3000. Domestic 1500, International 1500: Full Slip 500 copies - Lenti A 650 copies - Lenti B 650 copies - Box Set 400 copies

FS_full.jpgLA_Death proof_full.jpgLB_planet terror_full.jpgOC_full.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
yes because the few singles and few boxes resulted in a sell out, enough with your constant bashing;

Do something to contribute to the community; your one time payment of $25 to get premium supporter badge isnt really helping anybody,

All you do is cry and complain ..every time. Must be frustrating eh? You would scalp too if you could, maybe you already do who knows..

EDIT: Actually It was better while you were on my ignore list. I took you out this morning to see what you are still nagging about after someone told me ; nothing has changed so back you go tot he naughty box. Have a good life :D
Oh no
How will you read my brilliant responses:(:(

Ordered a PT Lenti from Nova after they FAC'd me over with the OC, then grabbed a FS from pung afterwards as that would have been my second choice, but damn, really wanted that OC... :ugh:

I'll be ok though :sorry:
If you change your mind and don't want the FS anymore, I'll gladly buy it from you :D

So I've said this before in some other thread, but if Nova does Sin City next I will donate one of my testicles to the nearest hospital.
I’d love a premium for that. And watchmen. Not sure why I was reminded of watchmen but I want it. Even though the original U.K. steel is a gem

And I missed it again :mad:
And I managed to grab one!!
I hope it is secured... the listing appears to be sold out and in stock again every 30 minutes or so... but my Paypal payment went through this time.

EDIT: order has been confirmed par WDPung
Thanks for the heads up, Wong Kar Wai!

This has been the most difficult pre-order to place, to this day for me.

Last edited:
yes because the few singles and few boxes resulted in a sell out, enough with your constant bashing;

Do something to contribute to the community; your one time payment of $25 to get premium supporter badge isnt really helping anybody,

All you do is cry and complain ..every time. Must be frustrating eh? You would scalp too if you could, maybe you already do who knows..

EDIT: Actually It was better while you were on my ignore list. I took you out this morning to see what you are still nagging about after someone told me ; nothing has changed so back you go tot he naughty box. Have a good life :D
Wait a minute, a group buy creator does something, that is frowned upon by collectors - reselling copies at three times the price - it is known, he is not even ashamed, and the owners of the forum do nothing about it?
Mmmkay... :facepalm::smashed::greedy::pirate: