Grindhouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #35) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set (Pre-order on September 10 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Prices: $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti A or B) - $152.99 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set
Note: Total print run 3000. Domestic 1500, International 1500: Full Slip 500 copies - Lenti A 650 copies - Lenti B 650 copies - Box Set 400 copies

FS_full.jpgLA_Death proof_full.jpgLB_planet terror_full.jpgOC_full.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
They refunded me for my 1-Click. On top of that, my last order with them, which had 3 editions, arrived damaged because of the cheap boxes they use for shipping. I asked them to refund my return shipping cost of $34, but they still haven't sent me a refund, and I haven't heard back from them. And it's not the first time I've received a damaged order from Novamedia. Really unprofessional company.
Can't you make a complain via your credit card company ?

They refunded me for my 1-Click. On top of that, my last order with them, which had 3 editions, arrived damaged because of the cheap boxes they use for shipping. I asked them to refund my return shipping cost of $34, but they still haven't sent me a refund, and I haven't heard back from them. And it's not the first time I've received a damaged order from Novamedia. Really unprofessional company.
I actually think NOVA's boxes are really good. I always get their branded boxes that are held together with big staples and made from the really hard corrugated cardboard. I've had a few issues with them since COVID because I've been forced to use EMS Premium which is basically just UPS. I have no idea what UPS are doing, but I'll always get one massive dented corner on the box.

Reactions: jasong
I actually think NOVA's boxes are really good. I always get their branded boxes that are held together with big staples and made from the really hard corrugated cardboard. I've had a few issues with them since COVID because I've been forced to use EMS Premium which is basically just UPS. I have no idea what UPS are doing, but I'll always get one massive dented corner on the box.
They didn't use that. Unless you order a one click or make a larger order, they use a cheap box that is soft and fragile. Half my orders have been in the stronger Nova branded boxes, but the other half have been in flimsy cardboard boxes.

More scalper activity from our most popular scalper, sorry group buy host

I always wanna support HDN, but this is one of the reasons I've never joined an HDN group buy for Asian premium editions (with the exception of Wreck's BluFans ones). That just really doesn't sit well with me.

Also, a part of me actually enjoys the whole thrill of the chase thing even if I do miss out. I know I can always come here and vent with everyone else :cigar:

They didn't use that. Unless you order a one click or make a larger order, they use a cheap box that is soft and fragile. Half my orders have been in the stronger Nova branded boxes, but the other half have been in flimsy cardboard boxes.
Ah, that sucks. Yeah, I usually buy at least three things to make it worth my while and always get the good boxes. I do get the cheap box issue with KimchiDVD though regardless of how much I buy.

I'm feeling got super luck tbh. Never ordered from Nova before. So not terribly familiar with their site. Realised I had forgotten to make an account this morning so did that. Set an alarm for 1:50 so I'd remember. Then for some reason it kept saying my log in details were wrong

Anyway, I started refreshing at 2pm, after a few mins the checkout button appears, I get a lenti a all ready to checkout and I realise you have to use paypal. I don't have one but can use wifes and have all the details ready to go, but she doesn't keep money in the account connected to it, so had to transfer some, and every time she or I log in to paypal it has to be verified by the app.

And to top it all off I was on a bus which means my Internet could have **** the bed at any time lol. It's a ******* miracle I got one.

wdpung's still got some of the Planet Terror version. I checked the listing for the fullslip as soon as he put them up and they were already gone.
I ordered the 2 lenti slips from him, but will only keep one version once I have them in hand and decide, which I like better. I suppose just having one loose edition saves me some money since I wasn't completely sure I wanted a one click for this release. He charged the same price as Nova did, so that's a plus.

Reactions: Mararagan
Perhaps because the longer cuts are OOP worldwide. More than the look of the steelbook, the fact that I would get new pressings of the longer cuts was the real sale point for me.
Unfortunately, I missed it.
I will have to pay crazy $$$ on eBay to get a copy because of Nova's horrible website :cry:

More scalper activity from our most popular scalper, sorry group buy host

yes because the few singles and few boxes resulted in a sell out, enough with your constant bashing;

Do something to contribute to the community; your one time payment of $25 to get premium supporter badge isnt really helping anybody,

All you do is cry and complain ..every time. Must be frustrating eh? You would scalp too if you could, maybe you already do who knows..

EDIT: Actually It was better while you were on my ignore list. I took you out this morning to see what you are still nagging about after someone told me ; nothing has changed so back you go tot he naughty box. Have a good life :D

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: St4rlord