Grindhouse (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Novamedia Exclusive #35) [Korea]

Jan 30, 2013
FFO, Germany
Release date: September 30, 2021
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set (Pre-order on September 10 at 10 PM - Korea time)
Prices: $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti A or B) - $152.99 (Box Set)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Full Slip - Lenti A - Lenti B - Box Set
Note: Total print run 3000. Domestic 1500, International 1500: Full Slip 500 copies - Lenti A 650 copies - Lenti B 650 copies - Box Set 400 copies

FS_full.jpgLA_Death proof_full.jpgLB_planet terror_full.jpgOC_full.jpg
5.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Ugh I clicked pay with paypal and it would not load, if anyone has an extra slip or lenti please let me know
Same happened with me, I hit the last button to process the order and it came up saying its now sold out, I'm dying as I have a FS for every tarantino except this and django!

The complete process has been very strange. I was asked to log in Paypal twice, even requested me the f**** code sent to my phone... But I was already logged in with everything readying refreshed (as I did this morning for Blade Runner with no issues at all then).
I was lucky because I still could order the edition that I wanted. But after completing everything and downloading the transaction receipt, I could still see all editions available and even put them in my cart (!), although I could already read here that some of them were already sold out. I do not get anything. Completely different experience to Collectong site.

What happend... was there for all Tarantino FS release with Kimchi and Nova, never missed out.
But they never sold out so fast.

Now I forgot... for just half an hour, and i'm f*cked... damn!

Anyone else had a reply from them?

I only wanted the one click so I prob won’t go for singles tbh

It always showed that I had more one copy in cart wtf nova.
Can't purchased Blade Runner and this, the worst day ever.

Last edited:
What value does NM mention on their shipping label? The actual value or something low like $14.99/19.99 type of deal?
Email them, they'll set it to whatever you want. You'll see the "shipping notes" section of your order updated when it's confirmed.

NOVA just emailed me back saying that PayPal takes the money before the order is processed on the website. If the order actually fails on the website end, PayPal eventually automatically refunds the payment.

Reactions: Flloydo