snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 22, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99
Notes: Matte with spot varnish on title and main image. The bullet holes will be debossed. Regular case, not jumbo.

11113072-5204290705820863.jpg

11113072-4544290705949155.jpg

11113072-1214290705942297.jpg

11113072-1234290705954003.jpg

11113072-1084290705958668.jpg

11113072-1834290705963453.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I preordered the Steelbook at €38, it is currently at €27.

My question is, how much Zavvi will charge me ?

thank you

They'll charge you the 38 dude, you'll have to contact me them if you want the difference back after its arrived.

Hello ......,

Thank you for getting in touch about pre-order price promise issue.

Unfortunately as the pre-order price promise is not to be used in conjunction with any other offers including any discount codes and bundle offers. as the 8% off site - Arriva discount code has been applied to this order any price changes cannot be refunded.

I apologise for any inconvenience caused by this pre-order price promise issue.

If there is anything else that we can do, then please do not hesitate to get in touch and a member of our team will be happy to help.

Kind regards,

Harry :cautious::p

Zavvi.com Customer Service Team

All that to say I lost €10 because of their pre-orders (n):smashed:

Reactions: Phantasmic
Yikes, sorry to hear that bud. Will the system allow you to cancel the order manually or did you place an order with different titles?
It was bundled with other items so had to get Zavvi to do it.

I sent them a more 'stern' email yesterday evening demanding to know what was going on and within an hour it was done! :D

Reactions: UpsetSmiley
Hard to tell from the photos, but looks like McGowan is spot glossed, her boot looks like it's reflecting light, but overall, looks a bit washed out, expecting the red to be very vibrant, maybe just the photos.

On a side note, my order was FINALLY shipped today, 2 days after they began, zavvi really suck.

Hard to tell from the photos, but looks like McGowan is spot glossed, her boot looks like it's reflecting light, but overall, looks a bit washed out, expecting the red to be very vibrant, maybe just the photos.

On a side note, my order was FINALLY shipped today, 2 days after they began, zavvi really suck.

Theres spot glossing on mcgowan, the car and the bike and the titles, the red isnt all that vibrant really and the overall look is matte because it is a matte finish. I'm happy with it because I like the films.

Looking at it i'm glad its just spot glossing as i dont think the whole cover would suit a full gloss finish.

Oh and the J-Card is cardboard not a flimsy piece of glossy paper.

Great pics for a great looking steelbook - many thanks @StifflersDad !

My copy arrived today and I like everything about it - from the front artwork with the debossed bullet holes which by the way are much better executed than on the 'Lawless' steelbook (even though they remind me of airgun pellet impacts) to the muted background colour which allows the main image to jump out at you.

Originally ordered and cancelled with the idea of waiting for a price drop to GBP 13 - 15 (like 'Kill Bill; Vols. 1&2') but pre-ordered again after it showed as 'Sold out' for a while - yes, I know . . . 'Zavvi sold out' . . . 4,000 print run . . . etc.

Not sorry that I 'bit the bullet' when all's said and done as it's a v. nice steelbook.