snooloui

The 'Negative' Ninja
Premium Supporter
Feb 12, 2012
UK
Release date: June 22, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi
Price: £14.99
Notes: Matte with spot varnish on title and main image. The bullet holes will be debossed. Regular case, not jumbo.

11113072-5204290705820863.jpg

11113072-4544290705949155.jpg

11113072-1214290705942297.jpg

11113072-1234290705954003.jpg

11113072-1084290705958668.jpg

11113072-1834290705963453.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Dispatched too, looking forward to receiving this one :)

I was considering cancelling this and hoping for a price drop, but didn't act quick enough as I got my dispatch email.
The price could be a lot worse IMO considering this is two films rather than just one.

Reactions: chunk
I was considering cancelling this and hoping for a price drop, but didn't act quick enough as I got my dispatch email.

Ah well, hopefully this will look great in hand!

Same here. At least I used a discount code when I ordered it and it came just shy of 25€. Let's hope it's worth it.

Yep, mine isn't dispatched as well....but I think my card has been charged.....hard to know for what with so many pre-orders!! I have lost all track!

Yep, mine isn't dispatched as well....but I think my card has been charged.....hard to know for what with so many pre-orders!! I have lost all track!

you could what i do : i have excel spreadsheet about my orders. inc. what item (cd, bluray, book etc) title, where ordered from, price etc etc.

so i'm all the time uptodate what's going on with my myriad orders.

;)

• Informative
Reactions: dead000
I've cancelled this, can't justify £18 for this, Planet terror I like, but not a fan of death proof. Will pick if it comes back in stock, which it probably will, for a reduced price

I've still NOT had my order shipped ?, anyone else awaiting despatch for this ?
Still waiting for some movement on mine also. Ordered on day one, yet some people came in a couple of weeks ago with a 15% discount code and theirs have been shipped already?
Mine's still 'in progress'.

Ordered Lego Jurassic World for the Wii U for my son weeks ago. Release date June 12th. Still no movement on that order. When I enquired what was happening, I was told the item is on 'special order' from a supplier. It's now the only game sold out on that format so they better honour the order.

On another note, I've requested now (on TWO occasions) that my order for Austin Powers be cancelled. I've had no reply both times even though there is meant to be a response within 24-48 hrs and I'm just waiting on them to despatch it because they are stalling on the release date to roll around (June 22nd)

Not sure what's going on with them at the minute, but Zavvi are dead to me right now. Their Steelbooks are way overpriced and their customer service is pathetic. I'm buying my Steelbooks anywhere else anymore unless it's an exclusive that I really want.

Last edited:
Still waiting for some movement on mine also. Ordered on day one, yet some people came in a couple of weeks ago with a 15% discount code and theirs have been shipped already?

Ordered Lego Jurassic World for the Wii U for my son weeks ago. Release date June 12th. Still no movement on that order. When I enquired what was happening, I was told the item is on 'special order' from a supplier. It's now the only game sold out on that format so they better honour the order.

On another note, I've requested now (on TWO occasions) that my order for Austin Powers be cancelled. I've had no reply both times even though there is meant to be a response within 24-48 hrs and I'm just waiting on them to despatch it because they are stalling on the release date to roll around (June 22nd)

Not sure what's going on with them at the minute, but Zavvi are dead to me right now. Their Steelbooks are way overpriced and their customer service is pathetic. I'm buying my Steelbooks anywhere else anymore unless it's an exclusive that I really want.
Have to agree. They really are getting worse and worse. They keep pumping out steels and at unreasonable prices and are really starting to water the down the steelbook market. Don't get me wrong, I still buy from them, but only ones I really really want. Nova, Film Arena and thank god,HMV online, is where it is at now for me.
Unless Zavvi sort their Customer services, stupid pricing and endless list of things that they do wrong, I think you, myself and many others are going to go elsewhere.
Shame really, because they really were "the home of steelbooks at one point and really done some great things, like the Disney and Marvel ranges. But if you look at them now they are pumping out any steel they can get their hands on and I think it's doing a disservice to steelbook collecting as a whole.
Hopefully they will get their act together soon when they realise they are losing a lot of custom.

Just grabbed it with a new account and WELCOME discount code for £17.99 ...

Looks like a nice one for the collection. Planet Terror was decent from what I remember.

For those still waiting for a dispatch email, I wouldn't worry... many of us were still waiting for our Emperor's New Groove steelbook to be dispatched, while others had already received theirs. The rest were finally sent out on release day, so maybe the same will happen here.

Try and keep up Zavvi... get some coffee in your system! :coffee:

Reactions: rj531

Yikes, sorry to hear that bud. Will the system allow you to cancel the order manually or did you place an order with different titles?

you could what i do : i have excel spreadsheet about my orders. inc. what item (cd, bluray, book etc) title, where ordered from, price etc etc.

so i'm all the time uptodate what's going on with my myriad orders.

;)

That's exactly what I do! I agree it makes so much easier to keep on top of all my orders :D

I also include columns for Release Date, Dispatch Date and Delivery Due Date so I can see if something is late in arriving. :thumbs: