tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
The Walkman design is way more unique looking than this generic steel. People whine about companies doing the same artwork all the time and when they try something different they want the original art. :sigh:
"Uniqueness" just for the sake of it is idiotic, it doesn't mean it's good. There's nothing wrong with complaining either, we are paying for these things. Companies can try whatever artwork they want, but sometimes the original art is a better choice than something that's done halfheartedly.

Looking forward to this steel. :)

Last edited:
Reactions: Ranavalone
This looks great, never bought a blufans or nova Steelbook, what is the quality of them usually like they look very professional.

I don't own any Nova steelbooks but Blu Fans have had quality control issues in the past. The Wreck It Ralph steelbooks were known to have fine scratches but nothing else too major.

I'm not sure how their more recent efforts have held up to scrutiny though.

Reactions: Danzigg1979
Wow! Stunning background. I really like the color palette they chose. Too bad the characters are in the same pose as in the poster art, but I think I can forgive them.

This looks great, never bought a blufans or nova Steelbook, what is the quality of them usually like they look very professional.
The only blufans steel I own is the lenti Frozen edition, and the work that was put into that was nothing short of phenomenal.

Rest assured, this release will be nothing short of 100% quality, and no corners will be cut.

Bring on the GB...

Also, as a friendly reminder- It would be prudent to set up an account on blufans in anticipation for this, as opposed to trying to go through the whole process when it goes live...

If you want to jump in on the GB, you usually have to have at least 20 'non-spam' posts, so bear that in mind as well...

Woah, awesome colors! Exactly how the other releases whas supposed to be like. Sure, same characterposes and everything on the front, but to me its miles better than the walkman.
I think i want one! But i smell expensive!

The same art as the amaray? Oh. Was hoping for something a little different :(
Think personally, I prefer the 3D amaray artwork, but i'm happy with this all the same.
Will be interested to see the inside art as well any additional bits and pieces blufans may throw into the package.

Attachments

• 818vuqVBEHL__SL1500_.jpg
    818vuqVBEHL__SL1500_.jpg
    290.8 KB · Views: 72