tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
Just as I'm seriously thinking of selling all my steelbooks and getting out of the game, stuff like this happens...

i've already sold all of my steelbooks except for the marvel releases. I cant justify the billions of steelbook releases everyday now with generic artwork and piss poor finishing lol. That money now just goes into the ones i really want or other stuff i collect :)

• Informative
Reactions: NoDingsNoScratches
i've already sold all of my steelbooks except for the marvel releases. I cant justify the billions of steelbook releases everyday now with generic artwork and piss poor finishing lol. That money now just goes into the ones i really want or other stuff i collect :)

I completely respect that, but Marvels are the ones that get the most releases and are costing me the most money!! lol For me personally, if I'm going to stop, it has to be all or nothing! ;)

Last edited:
Reactions: alvinhwang21
Thank god there's an alternative to that abomination of a steelbook :joy:

Not necessarily... Just look at Blufans Captain America TWS and Thor TDW! They're the same artwork, just with slight finish differences... I would not be surprised at all if this GOTG is the same artwork but with a very slight change like a third alternative for the inside art or something.