tnguyen13

Premium Supporter
Jan 26, 2014
NC, USA
Release date: July 2015.
World exclusive art (WEA) steelbook, embossed and gloss.
Print Run: 4000

There are 3 editions:
Ultimate Edition:
- 3D Disc, 2D Disc & Soundtrack
- Double-Sided lenticular slipcase
- Booklet

Lenticular Groot & Rocket:
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc
- One-sided lenticular slipcase
- Art Cards
** The Full Slip version was cancelled. The one-side lenticular slip replace it. **

1/4 Slipcover
- 3D Disc & 2D Disc​

00.jpg

11159140_10152860481557643_718133522_o.jpg

Rocket and Groot Edition:
994e34d5gw1er7dl4n8hsg209q0c9tx2.gif

One of Double side Lenti artwork for UE.
994e34d5gw1er7dk6rxm6g209q0c9e2s.gif

Last edited by a moderator:
I think it's obvious and I think it's Guardians of the Galaxy. It won't be XMEN and won't be Hulk. Don't over analyze. I think the fact he said "4 letters" doesn't mean the 4 letters make a word or is the actual title...like hulk or xmen. I guarantee you guys it's Guardians....how's that for confidence lol.

I think it's obvious and I think it's Guardians of the Galaxy. It won't be XMEN and won't be Hulk. Don't over analyze. I think the fact he said "4 letters" doesn't mean the 4 letters make a word or is the actual title...like hulk or xmen. I guarantee you guys it's Guardians....how's that for confidence lol.

If it isn't you're not allowed to buy whatever else it is then ;)

Well, if its GOTG I prefer something not like the NM full slip! :)

+ 2

I truly hope your right

Hope either way it's 100% confirmed. As with Thor and CA double packs being cancelled and the unnamed Pixar? movie artwork being cancelled. They shouldn't mention anything till everything's been confirmed. Also, theirs no way this will be released in April. Pretty sure originally we were meant to have IM, CA and Thor all released before Christmas? I'm gonna say midsummer at least till this will be released.

Last edited:
Hope either way it's 100% confirmed. As with Thor and CA double packs being cancelled and the unnamed Pixar? movie artwork being cancelled. They shouldn't mention anything till everything's been confirmed. Also, theirs no way this will be released in April. Pretty sure originally we were meant to have IM, CA and Thor all released before Christmas? I'm gonna say midsummer at least till this will be released.
Like it or not. That's how Blufans work unfortunately. Personally I am fine with that.

Reactions: Kobi
It would have to be completely amazing artwork and come with with amazing extras not already available for me to triple dip on this

I have the Zavvi Steelbook
I have the NovaMedia Full Slip Steelbook

I will wait till I see confirmed Artwork and Packaging extras before I decide if I order the Blufans release

The NovaMedia Full Slip is amazing so the BluFans will have to be something very special for me to consider buying

I hope it is amazing I will be interested to see what Artwork Marvel has allowed and how different it will be to excisting releases