Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
OMG yes! :woot: Loving all the slips but my faves gotta be single lenti and full slip. :drool: So happy they used Ferguson's art AND that gorgeous b/w poster.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
No Ego card.
I might have to cancel the one click because of this.
I think I may have spent $93.00 USD on a 1/4 slip steelbook.

F****** one click blind buys.

• Thanks
Reactions: nafosb
I think it's best that there is no Ego card. He looks too much like Moses. He looks like he belongs in a biblical epic.:rolleyes:

I meant no ego on anything but added the pic of the card that fits with the single lenti cards

How can you have the greatest .... Russell, and not have him on anything. Disney/ marvel Is strange

I meant no ego on anything but added the pic of the card that fits with the single lenti cards

How can you have the greatest .... Russell, and not have him on anything. Disney/ marvel Is strange

I figured that's what you meant. I looked the items over after you mentioned that and I was surprised by that as well.

Reactions: Flloydo

Maybe Russell and Disney didn't get along during his Computer Wore Tennis Shoes, The Strongest Man In The World, The Barefoot Executive, etc. Disney days. And not having him on anything now is perhaps indicative of some old resentments? I don't know, it is strange.

Not really wowed by any of them at the moment tbh, the box being without a doubt the biggest disappointment because it’s just so dull looking

As I suspected would be the case I think I’ll be more than content with the 1/4 slip + shoebox which I’ll be receiving in the next few days

Hopefully they look better in person...

Not really wowed by any of them at the moment tbh, the box being without a doubt the biggest disappointment because it’s just so dull looking

As I suspected would be the case I think I’ll be more than content with the 1/4 slip + shoebox which I’ll be receiving in the next few days

Hopefully they look better in person...

It will look better in person....if you've got the Star Wars one click boxset I can see it being like that. Gloss effect with the stars shining. It'll be nice, trust me :D

• Thanks
Reactions: tommyh84