Guardians of the Galaxy Vol. 2 (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Blufans Exclusive #45) [China]

Apr 5, 2013
Newport, UK
Release date: 1/4 edition only - this month (September)
https://shop.hidefninja.com/product...ay-3d-2d-blufans-1-4-slip?variant=42410166469
Notes: WEA, embossed and full gloss. 2D+3D.
Group Buy: hosted by cooey
1/4 slip - Very limited quantity, to be sold via the HDN store at a random time on September 9
1/4 slip + One Click - HERE
One Click - Ultimate Edition - Lenticular - Full Slip

One Click - $197
Double Lenti - $70
Single Lenti - $65
Full Slip - $64

9a438038gy1fk4thw10cfj22831imk7a.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti0xlc6j22881io4h2.jpg9a438038gy1fk4ti97c79j22851io4ik.jpg 9a438038gy1fk4ti5e06tj22821inasv-1444x985.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Love all three editions in all honesty but man, that full slip is gonna be special!!

Will have more details soon about the GB price for the guys that are in for the complete package, as well as quantities and pricing for the rest of the editions. As soon as I have the info, we'll go from there ;)

This was the original poster for the front of the double Lenti. Looks similar to the steelbook but shoulda left it as it was (minus the text) I reckon...

973C220C-079E-49DE-8C46-D80080F6DF21.jpeg

I'm still gonna get a copy of this, but is anyone else a bit underwhelmed with the slips?

One side of the double lenti just looks awful IMO. Looks really badly photoshopped. Just look at baby Groot hovering there in the middle of nowhere.

I might have gone with the single lenti if they didn't put just Drax on the back. Should have been a group shot. These things really are designed for you to buy them all......

And I'm not really a fan if that full slip. Doesn't keep in with the tone of the film IMO.

Just expected a bit more.......
I also find them disappointing for exactly the same reasons as you mentioned... I feel like no real thought/effort has gone into them. I'm kind of glad I don't like any of them though, because the back art on the steelbook really bugs me, so at least the slips aren't tempting me to buy it. That being said... if I were to go for one, then it'd probably be the single lenti, since the artwork is the most consistent.

If I look at the different forums then the full slip seems to arrive at most the best. Followed by the single lenti. At the UE, most people do not like the front (too close to the Steelbook). Many would have liked the rear as front. In addition, the problem that on both sides the main characters are to be seen. Here many have wanted a bit more creativity. I'm not sure if I like the UE Edition with this front.

WHAT SO I TAKE ??? :confused: I think Full and Single!

Stunning. Cannot wait.

In every thread ever people say they aren't impressed and when they arrive in hand they are amazing. Blufans continue to impress.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Now begins the anxious wait of the group buy - I need that double sided lenti edition to go with the Vol 1 Blufans release.

Here's hoping everyone on here who wants to grab the Blufans edition doesn't end up disappointed!

Hmmmmm, was pumped for the UE but now the art's been revealed it just seems a little too repetiscious.
Liking the fullslip though, great contrast compared to the art on the steel itself :thumbs:

With none of them I have the feeling wow. On the contrary.
Like the steelbook none of the front and back artwork of the slips fits together. Every image on itself is great, but that's it.
So easy pass for me.

Full Slip: the winner of all three edition, damn that artwotk is so f#cking awesome.

Single Lenti: I love it, that they keep the Rocket and Groot concept. will match to part 1 very well. this time Groot is on Rocket's shoulders. finally Drax got a full side.

Double Lenti : great, but I dont like it, that they use a similar artwork as for the steelbook
this should be the front artwork for the double lenti

Box: I expected a little bit more (inside) + they should remove Groot on the front of the box, just the title.

Full Slip: the winner of all three edition, damn that artwotk is so f#cking awesome.

Single Lenti: I love it, that they keep the Rocket and Groot concept. will match to part 1 very well. this time Groot is on Rocket's shoulders. finally Drax got a full side.

Double Lenti : great, but I dont like it, that they use a similar artwork as for the steelbook
this should be the front artwork for the double lenti

Box: I expected a little bit more (inside) + they should remove Groot on the front of the box, just the title.

Word! ;)

• Thanks
Reactions: tha_lunatic
I was thinking double lenti and full slip at first, but I don't like that front cover of the lenti very much... So I'll go with the embossed slip, definitely in for that one! :D Looks amaaaazing.

• Thanks
Reactions: neo and Andycadle84
I'm conflicted; prefer the full slip in terms of artwork used, but the double lenti would go hand in hand and look good with the double lenti edition for Vol 1; get a bit OCD about silly things like this, but would set something off in my head owning two very different slips.