Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Blu-ray Steelbook) [UK]

Jan 15, 2011
BRISTOL UK
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 1 Blu-ray SteelBook - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Harry-Potter-Deathly-Hallows-Part/dp/B004LAVH8E/

http://www.bluraysteelbooks.com/201...deathly-hallows-part-1-blu-ray-steelbook-art/

18616766x.jpg

Actual pics from snowblood
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
So you bought 6 in the event 5 got damaged? Bless ya!

Well, no, yes, no, yes, errrr OK I SCREWED UP I ADMIT IT. Let's say I got carried away. Ask Daedalus3000 how his Machete arrived from HMV then ??
(Oh and my Unstoppable will be reasonably cheap as will my T2 Ultimate v1, it's my A-Team and Knight & Day that cost a bomb.)

WARNING...Deleted at HMV already.

I ordered this from HMV. I casually looked into my orders tonight and instead of saying processing or dispatched it said DELETED, looking for stock from another source.
If you ordered from HMV check your order NOW.
I immediately changed to Play.com and Amazon, one from each, just in case.
THIS COULD BE THE NEXT SCOTT PILGRIM....you have been advised.

PS....This is REGION FREE.

I ordered this from HMV. I casually looked into my orders tonight and instead of saying processing or dispatched it said DELETED, looking for stock from another source.

leno this said that yesterday. my order with them said that but it shipped to me yesterday it is just a mistake on there part i believe. other peoples have also shipped that said the same thing ;) plus it is still readily available to order on the HMV website

It won't be the next Scott pilgrim as it's being released worldwide.

leno this said that yesterday. my order with them said that but it shipped to me yesterday it is just a mistake on there part i believe. other peoples have also shipped that said the same thing ;) plus it is still readily available to order on the HMV website

I dont see it on the HMV website anymore.

---------- Post added at 11:54 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:53 PM ----------

It won't be the next Scott pilgrim as it's being released worldwide.

True...I overeacted....forgive me. :emb:

---------- Post added at 11:59 PM ---------- Previous post was at 11:54 PM ----------

yeah it does,in the product listing;)

Actually its true....its in the product listing...........FALSE ALARM
Silly silly me........:hilarious:

You had me worried! EEK!

But just checked and mine was shipped Wednesday, so hopefully here today/tomorrow.

Interestingly my HMV account is still showing SALT (which I missed out on) as being ready to ship??!..

so your saying all steelbooks you have been buying are not sealed?

None out of 6 from HMV or Amazon so might use as excuse to return a couple as I slightly overordered !! Still have to receive from play and Bee.

Just looked at one closely, corners chipped bottom left front, bottom right rear, top right rear also small dent on back top edge. Another from HMV also chipped corners.

Last edited:
Why on earth have HMV done this? If not sealed how can they prove this is not a 'used' product? I know it's highly unlikely due to it only just being released/delivered but I expect them to receive many returns in light of this.