Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 1 (Blu-ray Steelbook) [UK]

Jan 15, 2011
BRISTOL UK
Harry Potter And The Deathly Hallows: Part 1 Blu-ray SteelBook - http://www.amazon.co.uk/Harry-Potter-Deathly-Hallows-Part/dp/B004LAVH8E/

http://www.bluraysteelbooks.com/201...deathly-hallows-part-1-blu-ray-steelbook-art/

18616766x.jpg

Actual pics from snowblood
attachment.php

attachment.php

Last edited by a moderator:
HMV ordered arrived this morning - unsealed (no surprise) and sticker on steelbook front.

Luckily mint and sticker came off no problem (far better than the sticker attaching the slip to the Machete steel from HMV which required some clean up!)..

so keeping mine, but I would have opened anyway..sorry to hear others are understandably unhappy with theirs.:(

Arg... got mine from Amazon and of course unsealed and with scraping damage to all 4 corners (from placing it directly in the cardboard envelope). Complaining time.

Thought mine are the only one that came in chipped paint on all 4 corners and dented at the back. All copies unsealed, if the replacement copy came in with the same conditions where can I get a sealed copy ?

Thought mine are the only one that came in chipped paint on all 4 corners and dented at the back. All copies unsealed, if the replacement copy came in with the same conditions where can I get a sealed copy ?

Very much doubt you will get a UK sealed copy now. It seems bee.com OOS, still to receive my copies and they seem to be only source of UK sealed copies. Have jumped on FS bandwagon even though have German copy. It seems my dodge to order them from everywhere was, whilst initially misguided, worthwhile in the end.

email from bee.com
Dear Customer,

Unfortunately our supplier has not been able to supply this product and has informed us they will not be getting any more.

We can offer you the Blu-ray triple pack version instead for only £9.99 please use HARRYBLU as the voucher code on checkout.

We regret the inconvenience this has caused.

Kind Regards,

Customer Service Team

Bee.com Customer Service Team.

Please do not reply to this email. If you would like to contact the bee team please email [email protected]

So much for bee.com and the sealed ones.

I received this steelbook a few days ago, of course it wasn't sealed, and with a nice dent in the front, going back to play.com ASAP. Ordered the german version instead.

They seem to be taking the p*** with the others at €15, mind with Part 2 coming ever closer, the price should move down a bit. I want another copy but loathe to buy @ €20.