Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2011
Montreal

Attachments

• harry-potter-logo.jpg
    harry-potter-logo.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6,170
Last edited by a moderator:
I have not faced such issue in past. I Have ordered many items from amazon ca. Do not know what's wrong. In-fact the issue is, which I just stumbled upon right now only; I cannot checkout with any pre-order items in my cart. Only allowing to order in stock items only.

Really? Is this another release? There are still FS exclusive ones sitting around on shelves! I don't mean to complain, and this will be great for those people that missed on the full FS set, but an brand new release would have been nice...

I wouldn't mind the same or similar artwork as long as there is a difference between these and FS editions (i.e. no inside artwork, no shelf available). I only got the last two recently!

Let it be the ultimate/TV versions seamless branched, Creating the World featurettes and better cover art, and maybe I'll watch these for the first time.

But why do that when you can release it again later and still not give the people what they want? Duh.

Reactions: TakingYoSteelz
No part 7.1 and 7.2 :dunno:
Thats a shame, i just read the thread title and thought YES, the last 2 in 3D in steelbooks, and then read a little further down, and oh, yeh, it only the first 6 ;)

Tbh i will only get if the art is OK, i started collecting the German set a while back before the FS ones were released and then gave up after a few because of the limited edition numbered box set...

Crap own the whole FS/Shelf exclusive set bcs of their unique artwork but this is taking the piss if you ask me, well if they do re-release them with the exact same steels as FS then to hell with Warner but at the end of the day I don't care as FS will always be the true original set to get amongst collectors :p

Reactions: nickforall1987
Crap own the whole FS/Shelf exclusive set bcs of their unique artwork but this is taking the piss if you ask me, well if they do re-release them with the exact same steels as FS then to hell with Warner but at the end of the day I don't care as FS will always be the true original set to get amongst collectors :p

I agree bud. Really taking a piss. :angry: I suppose it is like re releasing Watchmen. The re release will be of poorer quality.

Reactions: nickforall1987
I am sure it wont be a black edition. Will be something like german only with english texts.

moreover, i am glad i have left over of my shelf GB. I will place the new set in one of those. :)

Last edited: