Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2011
Montreal

Attachments

• harry-potter-logo.jpg
    harry-potter-logo.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6,170
Last edited by a moderator:
Loved the FS steels and they were really costly by the time I got around to getting steelbooks.
May get these provided the prices drop enough, even though I have all the ultimate editions.

Omg. On amazon.ca they actually posted the same art as a futureshop.
WHAT THE BUFFULO GUANA!!!!!!

---------- Post added at 02:14 PM ---------- Previous post was at 02:13 PM ----------

My only conclusion is that they callback the left over. Repacked them and send for the public masses on amazon. That's why there are no part 7 cause its sold out

Nice! Glad they are the same as the futureshop releases as I missed out of those. Sucks they don't ship to UK though :(

Nice! Glad they are the same as the futureshop releases as I missed out of those. Sucks they don't ship to UK though :(

Amazon.ca do ship to the UK (though you'll probably want to avoid them anyway due to their shoddy packaging).

Amazon.ca do ship to the UK (though you'll probably want to avoid them anyway due to their shoddy packaging).

Hmm. I got this message when I added one of them to shopping basket...

"Some of the items in your order cannot be shipped to the selected address. Please select a new address to see your estimated order total." :wtf:

But yeah. If packaging sucks then I will probably avoid getting anything from them.

Last edited by a moderator:
OK, so the art is the same as FS according to amazon, but the finish may differ or no inside art as so many Warner re-releases are...

Well, think on the bright side, at least it's not another Batman film :hilarious:

Thats a punch in the face of a german collector like me that spent ~300$ on group buys to get all the Future Shop releases and now you can buy them straight from Amazon for half the price. :angry:

Artwork appears to be the same as the Future Shop ones. Bummer.
Nice... just saved bunch of $$$...

I don't think it's a re-release, just re-distributing the leftovers that FS was tired of marking down..
Pretty much sure that's the case. Normally, stock is getting returned to the distributor after a while.... maybe they offered it to Amazon.ca... would explain why no 7.1 & 7.2 since those two sold-out and not the rest... :naughty:

Reactions: XXHAPPY GILMORE
On the 23rd of July (the same date as the steelbooks) HP and the Deathly Hallows 7.1. and 7.2 Ultimate Edition will be released in Canada. This will definitely not be a steelbook, but part of the known 'Ultimate' Editions. Possibly the Canadian wave of HP steelbooks are FS leftovers, as the Deathly Hallows parts one and two got out of stock quickly after their initial release.

Reactions: bd251
Currently looking at picking up the FS set with shelf but now I'm not sure...although the only way I can get 7.1 & 7.2 for a resonable price is to get a complete set.

Still...$300 is a lot when I already have the all the UE's...