Premium Supporter
Jun 4, 2011
Montreal

Attachments

• harry-potter-logo.jpg
    harry-potter-logo.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 6,170
Last edited by a moderator:
Interesting thing about this "re-release" is that FutureShop has two different copies of Philosopher's Stone listed.

One is the original release with the black cover at $16.99:

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...05400eccbd3bf6b42d921b5en02&SearchPageIndex=1

And the other is the "new" release at $19.99:

http://www.futureshop.ca/en-CA/prod...2621b51f38349bb6b7a65a3en02&SearchPageIndex=1

The black editions were discounted heavily at one point down to $9.99 each. I am hoping that this next wave has the artwork featured even though what is showing is the blu-ray amray case.

Hmm. I got this message when I added one of them to shopping basket...

"Some of the items in your order cannot be shipped to the selected address. Please select a new address to see your estimated order total." :wtf:

But yeah. If packaging sucks then I will probably avoid getting anything from them.

As a regular Amazon.ca buyer I know that pre-ordering from Amazon.ca is sometimes restricted, but as soon as the items are being released, anyone can buy them. It also happened to me with the Watchmen steelbook recently: I got the same message as above, but at the release date it was business as usual. So to all non-Canadians, if you missed out these Harry Potter steelbooks, please be patient and order the steelbooks on the 23rd this month. :LOL:

PS: Some time ago, the 'gift' option resulted in steelbooks in cardboard boxes, extremely well packaged. Highly recommended.

Will be interesting to compare the quality of the original FS release compared to the rerelease. Look forward to seeing vids on youtube and will then decide

Looks like another sad day for collectors,.. amazon.ca/futureshop updated artwork of "black steelbooks with HP faces" on them. Another warner re-release. I'd be pissed if I was futureshop, exclusive artworks and then they get done again anyways, much like the watchmen. Do something new.

Amazon.ca
Harry Potter Wave
Can't ship oversea?

Yeah just noticed that.
Will it change when they're non-preorder?

I noticed this the other day trying to get a total price to ship to US. Ordering these, it wouldn't let me pick my US address even though I have used it on several orders with them before. Then I tried a different pre-order item and it went through as well as something that was in stock. It's just something about these HP Steels that doesn't allow the order to continue :wtf:

Sorry but there all long gone

Yes, but there has been speculation that they will be released again outside of just Futureshop along with the first 6 films that are being released again. Part 2 has shown up once or twice back online at Futureshop's website with only very few shown left in stock, so there is a possibility that some more copies will come around.

I noticed this the other day trying to get a total price to ship to US. Ordering these, it wouldn't let me pick my US address even though I have used it on several orders with them before. Then I tried a different pre-order item and it went through as well as something that was in stock. It's just something about these HP Steels that doesn't allow the order to continue :wtf:

I had a look to see if I could get HP 1 sent to me in the UK, it lets me get to the order confirmation page, so id be surprised if they won't send to the US.