Her (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 37) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: January 26, 2022
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on November 26, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $143.97 (Box Set) - $42.99 (Full Slip) - $43.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: Textured Paper, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600.
Full Slip: Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Spot Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Lenticular Full Slip: Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 2 x 3D+Flip Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing. 1000 Units, Numbered 1-1000.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, PET Sleeve

HER_OC_2000x.jpgHer_FS_2000x.jpgHer_LS_990db8e6-e2ab-4f24-b890-4273a1a61d5b_2000x.jpgHer_DLS_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
So what’s wrong with the letter in the OC box?
After reading through the letter, the first mistake I noticed is that they missed off the 'S' in the word 'sending' (so it reads "ending" lol), which I assume is their main reason for wanting to replace it. Upon watching the actual clip where he reads the letter aloud, there's also one or two words they've completely missed out, but it still works without them and I doubt anyone would've noticed if not comparing the two side-by-side like I did.

So what’s wrong with the letter in the OC box?

The movie quote:

"Dear Catherine,
I’ve been sitting here thinking about all the things I wanted to apologize to you for. All the pain we caused each other. Everything I put on you. Everything I needed you to be or needed you to say. I’m sorry for that.I’ll always love you ‘cause we grew up together and you helped make me who I am. I just wanted you to know there will be a piece of you in me always, and I’m grateful for that. Whatever someone you become, and wherever you are in the world, I’m sending you love. You’re my friend to the end.
Love, Theodore"

20220312_181117-min.jpg

The Errors, in the first sentence. Note says I'M SITTING here , it should be I'VE BEEN SITTING here.
And at the end (which @Noodles already stated) the note says I'M ENDING YOU LOVE, it should be I'M SENDING YOU LOVE.
There should also be an apostrophe at the THERE YOU'LL BE part.
I think those are the only errors.

Last edited:
Yeah, message just came in 20 mins ago.
They're really not shipping to Russia? I thought I'd at least be getting stuff from Asia directly.

Any buyers from UK, like @Headhunter @Punker76 @Space Dust - do you pay any import duties on Fullslips from HK?
Or they always mark it like "$15 gift", so it doesn't matter?

Yeah, message just came in 20 mins ago.
They're really not shipping to Russia? I thought I'd at least be getting stuff from Asia directly.

Any buyers from UK, like @Headhunter @Punker76 @Space Dust - do you pay any import duties on Fullslips from HK?
Or they always mark it like "$15 gift", so it doesn't matter?
Import fees are a total lottery. It's a nice surprise when a package lands on my doorstep with no fee, but I never assume that'll happen.