I, Robot 3D (Limited 'Sonny Head' Edition) [Czech]

carllenc

Premium Supporter
Oct 22, 2011
Czech Republic
Já, robot 2BD [3D Blu-ray] (I, Robot Limited Sonny Head Set)

Release date : 31.10.2012

Price - 2249CZK = 86€ confirmed

IN STOCK

http://www.film-game.cz/ja-robot-3d-spec-limit-edice-hlava-blu-ray-3d-2d-dvd,0931295.html

ja_robot_head_set__.jpg

Attachments

• ja_robot_head_set.jpg
    ja_robot_head_set.jpg
    10 KB · Views: 208
Last edited by a moderator:
Hi Laffe-the thread will be posted in the Media Zone area under 'Group Buys'. Perhaps Carl can notify people here once the thread is posted.

Thanks all!

If this is indeed going to be limited to 50 copys for czech then it as to be released world wide can`t see them just printing 50 copys in total it is still very early not released till october

Great. Looking forward to getting this in house.
Got a few other heads, but not this one ;)

Last edited:
I spoke to the director of Filmcity and he told me following:

The I Robot edition will be send out in custom made boxes to avoid any damage during transit.

Our payment system is a bit different than in other countries so as soon as the order will be placed money will be charged from your credit card. In case order won't be fulfilled due to low stock your payment will be refunded.

Shipping cost is generated automatically by our eshop and can be seen in the checkout process.

That's all for now :)

Thank you Collector03601 for a translation ;)

The site is probably fake, no othr country has it and its just 50?
Cmmon!?

The site is not fake. I've ordered from them as well as some other collectors and so far it's the most reliable shop in Czech Republic.

If you would've looked on latest Czech releases they are always very limited so its understandable that it might be the same case with this one.