I Saw The Devil (Blu-ray SteelBook) (WEA) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
WEA (World Exclusive Art), limited to 2000 copies.

Price: £17.99
Pre-order HERE
Sold out
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus

Official artwork-final & update 4/16/2014

ISTDfinal.jpg

Inside/back art:
ISTDfinal-front.jpg

ISTDfinal-back.jpg

ISTDfinal-inside.jpg

isawdevil.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 308
Last edited by a moderator:
:ordered:

I'm not 100% on this but have placed an order for now

I will decide before release date and hopefully its not when there are lot of other releases same time

Steelbook releases in June alone is crazy even some of those I will have to pick and choose
This better not be a June release

Reactions: Petit Lu and Narg
:ordered:

I'm not 100% on this but have placed an order for now

I will decide before release date and hopefully its not when there are lot of other releases same time

Steelbook releases in June alone is crazy even some of those I will have to pick and choose
This better not be a June release

:yeahthat:

Better not be released in may or june. Too much steels already planned on these 2 months! Zavvi, keep it for the summer please...

Finally some one who feels the same way I do. I'm seriously considering jacking it in too many preorders/anouncements. I will wait for infernal affairs from Kimchi & possibly Smowpiercer even though I just received Amazon Fr Steelbook. Once they are done think I will call it a day. I pretty much have all my favourite movies in steelbooks. There is too much out there & I starting to question wether i can afford to carry on. I said weeks ago that Zavvi had caught on with these 2000 ultra limited releases & it looks like it's now a regular occurrence. I like HDN very much but am becoming disillusioned with the steelbook collecting.

Balance is everything-many other areas to browse and chat in the community too. Have fun guys!

::: HDN Staff/Community Manager :::

Ordered!

LOL - the alert email from Zavvi showed up in my Inbox five minutes ago while I was checking out this thread to see what the latest news was.

Good luck everyone who wants a copy - looks like it will be a good release.

Scoob :oohyeah:

Finally some one who feels the same way I do. I'm seriously considering jacking it in too many preorders/anouncements. I will wait for infernal affairs from Kimchi & possibly Smowpiercer even though I just received Amazon Fr Steelbook. Once they are done think I will call it a day. I pretty much have all my favourite movies in steelbooks. There is too much out there & I starting to question wether i can afford to carry on. I said weeks ago that Zavvi had caught on with these 2000 ultra limited releases & it looks like it's now a regular occurrence. I like HDN very much but am becoming disillusioned with the steelbook collecting.

I think alot of us start off buying everything thats released, i know i did for the first year or so of collecting but theres really no need to quit, just change habits! Nowadays i only buy steels for 2 reasons: i either want the movie on bluray or i really like the artwork. There are some i miss out on and regret not buying but i can live with it!

I will be passing on this, which is unusual for me because I only have an amaray. But the art is poor (the UK slip and US amaray look much better) and the finish will most likely be dull matte. I'll wait for a Plain Archive, Kimchi, or Blufans release.

One of the top 3 korean crime flics of all time - can't wait to hold this beauty in my hands.
Release it a.s.a.p. - pleeeeeease!!!!!!!

Jumped out of my seat to get an order in for this after scrolling down the email from Zavvi a few minutes ago.
First Steelbook I've ordered in a loooonng time, great film.