I Saw The Devil (Blu-ray SteelBook) (WEA) (Zavvi Exclusive) [UK]

digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
WEA (World Exclusive Art), limited to 2000 copies.

Price: £17.99
Pre-order HERE
Sold out
Group Buy: Naughtius Maximus

Official artwork-final & update 4/16/2014

ISTDfinal.jpg

Inside/back art:
ISTDfinal-front.jpg

ISTDfinal-back.jpg

ISTDfinal-inside.jpg

isawdevil.jpg

Attachments

• thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    22.7 KB · Views: 308
Last edited by a moderator:
I think alot of us start off buying everything thats released, i know i did for the first year or so of collecting but theres really no need to quit, just change habits! Nowadays i only buy steels for 2 reasons: i either want the movie on bluray or i really like the artwork. There are some i miss out on and regret not buying but i can live with it!
I Appreciate what you're saying but the thing is I don't buy everything that's out there, I never have,I only buy steelbooks of films I like. Example I Loved Enders game artwork but didn't buy because I didn't like the film. I'm happy with my collection & once I've got all my preorders sorted i will knock it on the head.

Ordered, never seen, more money than sense, one thing I have noticed about the Asian movies I have seen, they don't stand up to much repeat viewing, this one any different?

Too many echoes of Oldboy in this thread.

So much hype and expectation, but just like a badly baked Meringue, once the oven door's open you end up with a deflated and brittle biscuit.

Reactions: snooloui and rpg
Personally I've found Kim Jee-Woon's films after A Tale Of Two Sisters (which was brilliant) to all be an exercise in style over substance and this was no exception, and if we need to compare this Oldboy, lacked the emotional punch that Oldboy delivered.

I remember going into the movie thinking i was going to hate it, did not read reviews about it before watching.

From the first scene i was hooked. EEK!

Can anyone else recommend more Korean films like it, i know i'm missing some gems.

Reactions: pjking