Premium Supporter
Nov 9, 2012
São Paulo, Brazil
Title: Bastardos Inglórios - Edição Especial Exclusiva Submarino

Release date: August 7, 2013
Price: 69,90 BRL (~32 USD)
Pre-order here
1 Blu-ray disc

Full slipcover with the swastika symbol, 5 cards, strudel recipe, fabric poster.

113916656_1GG.jpg

113916656_2GG.jpg

Languages: English, Polish, Thai, Hungarian, Czech, Portuguese, Spanish
Subtitles: English, Polish, Hebrew, Thai, Hungarian, Czech, Croatian, Portuguese, Spanish

Audio info says DTS HD Max 5.1 and Digital DTS 5.1, but it doesn't specify for which languages.
Region info says Region 4 - South and Central America, but this is inaccurate since BD regions are not coded like that. Will update when I get more info on this.

Submarino ships internationally (thanks Hooch for the info!): http://afiliados.submarino.com.br/local/atendimento/en_entrega_exterior.asp

Attachments

• image.jpg
    image.jpg
    65.9 KB · Views: 171
Last edited by a moderator:
haha im debating getting it. :p keep the trend going.... or not. Currently in the new cave ive yet to display my IB stuff and debating if I will or not. It takes up a lot of "real estate"

I knew it was only a matter of time before you chimed in... though that response! EEK! I didn't see that one coming!

Who are you and where's Wreck?! :p

(I hear ya, man; I'm slowing down on my King Kong collection. I just don't have the room anymore.)

well i would never turn down an IB steel .....

I guess since its slip i might go for it but I have like 2-3 editions that look very similar to this.

its the bulky editions tho that need to be new art etc for me to really be like "must get"

well i would never turn down an IB steel .....

I guess since its slip i might go for it but I have like 2-3 editions that look very similar to this.

its the bulky editions tho that need to be new art etc for me to really be like "must get"

Yeah, I think personally it's much more fun to collect different media editions that are a bit more unique.

They've got the title spelled every which way on this release. I'll be satisfied with my UK slipcase with the right title.

Last edited: