Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
i dont have a problem with them giving away all there copies to gb but I have a problem with forgetting about the loyal customers that were there for them when they started from the bottom
mood no sense GIF

Come on now... I'm backing you for this VIP stuff. There can't be copies for loyal customers if they give them all to GBs.

• Haha
Reactions: Mararagan and milky
So @Georges dikranjian, during this pandemic when you walked into your local supermarket to get toilet roll, and they were sold out, did you think “Damn! I’m gonna have to s**t in my hands and clap from now on” and then proceed to tell all those who got toilet roll that “by the way, there was never any toilet roll in the first place”…? Same difference, right?

This is were you're wrong: I was there too and everything was available. OC went soldout for first one minute after, followed by the SL. The DL went soldout after 2 minutes, while the FS went soldout after 5 minutes.
Now, tell me it didn't go live again.

Edit. I read you were on Manta Lab site? Ok...
We talked about this supposedly wen you see sold out you have to keep refreshing the page and hope it goes live

So @Georges dikranjian, during this pandemic when you walked into your local supermarket to get toilet roll, and they were sold out, did you think “Damn! I’m gonna have to s**t in my hands and clap from now on” and then proceed to tell all those who got toilet roll that “by the way, there was never any toilet roll in the first place”…? Same difference, right?
I bought toilet paper a head of time and didn't have to over pay

We talked about this supposedly wen you see sold out you have to keep refreshing the page and hope it goes live
Well, always has been. It displays as soldout at first and then goes live with the price tag and stuff. Ofc if you don't refresh the site won't do it by itself.

Reactions: Billy Talent
Makes sense thanks for that info.you ppl know I dont talk on here much but what happened today was wrong were ppl did not even have 1 minute to order direct and I only say its wrong because there should be a vip list for the loyal customers that were there from the start.i dont have a problem with them giving away all there copies to gb but I have a problem with forgetting about the loyal customers that were there for them when they started from the bottom and for most of u guys im not talking about the bottom ur thinking of lol.
That is the thing, everyone had the same chance as it really should be. No one gets preferential treatment. You got to be fast and you just were not fast enough this time. You missed out this time, you can try to get it on restock with the next release or get off a 3rd party. Begging for a VIP list that you might not even make it on is pointless