Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
I dont need 1 for cost lol I wouldn't take it if it got offered to me seems like ur not understanding the point here just remember not to long ago it was very easy and smooth to buy direct

I think you quoted the wrong person

I dont need 1 for cost lol I wouldn't take it if it got offered to me seems like ur not understanding the point here just remember not to long ago it was very easy and smooth to buy direct
So are you pi**ed at the lack of a VIP “hold your hand whilst you pre-order” list, or the fact that there are now a lot more people getting Manta releases and now you actually have to put some effort into it?

1625240701010.gif

@Billy Talent This thread is not gold anymore, it went to PLATINUM :D
I just love this community, such lovely/twisted people with a lot of humour ( depending how you feeling it )
Special mention to @Georges dikranjian you made my day man, but i think you're trolling as @howarmat said it, because there's NO WAY that you're a loyal customer and never EVER had to refresh the page for a purchase like this... Did you bought THOR ragnarok from WEET lately ?
Anyway this thread made my day, thank you all for the memes, i was laughing so hard that my colleagues peaked at me out of curiosity :D

I just think manta lab need to be more fair to the loyal ppl that supported them from the start like maybe make a vip list?
At this point I guess that I should consider contacting Manta to tell them that I do not deserve the copy that I got because I did not support them from their early beginning... C'mon let's relax. This hobby is exciting because sometimes we get what we desire the most (referring to editions, don't think dirty) and other times not. Then we can decide if begining the hunting of the missing treasures or giving it up and hope to be luckier next time. This is part of the excitement of collecting. No need to begin the creation of VIP members or similar restriction ways to avoid making accesible editions of movies to anyone, in my opinion.

@Billy Talent This thread is not gold anymore, it went to PLATINUM :D
I just love this community, such lovely/twisted people with a lot of humour ( depending how you feeling it )
Special mention to @Georges dikranjian you made my day man, but i think you're trolling as @howarmat said it, because there's NO WAY that you're a loyal customer and never EVER had to refresh the page for a purchase like this... Did you bought THOR ragnarok from WEET lately ?
Anyway this thread made my day, thank you all for the memes, i was laughing so hard that my colleagues peaked at me out of curiosity :D
Glad ur enjoying the show lol but no I don't order weet editions and yes I have almost the whole collection of manta lab till recently its been hard to purchase so at this point if they don't make a vip list im done with a company that doesn't support there supporters.more for you guys and girls I guess

Glad ur enjoying the show lol but no I don't order weet editions and yes I have almost the whole collection of manta lab till recently its been hard to purchase so at this point if they don't make a vip list im done with a company that doesn't support there supporters.more for you guys and girls I guess
they owe you nothing.. you simply purchased from their online store like 2000-4000 others did each time...

and you paid a fair price for their product and their service.. id say more than fair, considering almost all their editions sell for far more than the RRP

they are where they are now because the quality of their products is superb..

@Georges dikranjian Congrats on your 33rd post today on the same topic. Now how about we change tunes?

I actually empathized with you when you first posted but the sentiment has since morphed into :rolleyes:

As for GBs, Manta Lab has always allocated a certain number to those, from the very beginning, when they started with their very first release. If you were following that closely as you claim, you'd know. The case here is simply supply and demand and there was a lot more demand for this than for other titles. Case closed.

Brother its as simple as this if ur items are so high demand then why even give it to gb ?
thats a valid question...

i guess most collectors are registered on at least one site, so no one should really have preferential treatment this way, like they would with a vip list.. everyone has the same chance to buy and by paying in advance and by paying a small premium you can secure a copy early..

manta lab can estimate the demand in advance and react on the print run (like they did with the interstellar OC in this case 500->600) and they cash-in a bit earlier as well

and this way they can prevent scalpers from buying up the entire stock in no time with the help of bots and allocate the stock to actual collectors...

and like @Mararagan stated they can use GB to promote their items in early stages of the company and continue to do so as idk customer appreciation? but we‘ve already seen that theyre reducing their GB allocation for this forum because we didnt buy enough copies of an earlier release lol

Last edited:
So 2 ppl made it within 30 seconds to buy direct come on you know were im coming from just alone here on 1 gb link they gave how many edition so imagine how many other gb holders got it.now whats really left here?
because im bored from our GB here this was the breakdown

DL 40/1000 4%
FS 17/1000 1.7%
LS 50/1000 5%
OC 58/600 9.6%

As you can see the GB took only a very small % of the total number available. Any other complaints you have that are not real?

EDIT: updated numbers from the listings on web

Last edited: