Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
All this for an unworthy movie? :naughty:

at least we know what he does for living... he is a clown :giggle:
Someone seems a bit angry calling ppl names lol I no the truth hurts but lets give it a rough estimate seller pays 200 usd add another 70 usd for a fake sale so he lost 70 usd but has 10 copies of the set he makes the gullible ppl think its worth 500 usd now u can do the math if his profit is worth loosing the 70 usd for a fake sale

Im sorry Thecollector86 you scalpers have been exposed calling ppl clowns lol so childish ur my son i forgive u

at least we know what he does for living... he is a clown :giggle:

This thread was much nicer when all @Georges dikranjian was complaining about was that this never actually went up for pre-order in the first place. Can we go back to those simpler times please, you are all ruining it for those of us who secured an OC!

View attachment 510455
im sure it will be a kickass and worthy collectible no matter for how much it sells on ebay (which will probably be a ton anyways) ;)

All this talk about scalpers, allocations, VIP collectors, fairness, etc. is getting old. If you didn't get what you want, either try to get a copy at a reasonable price or pay a higher price and move on. Or you can pass on owning "x" title if you think you will get ripped off or have a limited budget. It's not the end of the world. I suppose it's easy for me to say since I got a one click through the GB, but there are more important things going on in the world. Having a nice Manta edition in your movie collection isn't going to magically make your life a living paradise. If it does, your might want to evaluate your priorities in life.

Someone seems a bit angry calling ppl names lol
I didn't call you any name. Learn how to quote, it's not that hard, but it does take more skill than pressing F5 once :naughty:
I no the truth hurts
And the truth is you missed out.
but lets give it a rough estimate
Let's not. We don't need to, nobody is arguing that resellers don't make a profit on doing what they do, reselling.
Your fictitious numbers prove absolutely nothing. They could be right, they could be way off, it doesn't matter, it means absolutely nothing.
Im sorry Thecollector86 you scalpers have been exposed calling ppl clowns lol so childish ur my son i forgive u

Shut Your Mouth Reaction GIF

TheCollector86 is no scalper. What he is is the owner of some very rare sh#t, including Manta Interstellar :giggle:

So I started reading this thread yesterday, taken a few hours on and off and finally got here a day later.

The Future [Aug 23rd 2021]: Can't wait as the OC's turned up to the lucky few and we're revisiting the fond memories of not F5ing the Collectong site a few times, VP lists etc... yes, fond memories of a past mistake.
back to the future october 21st 2015 GIF

Very entertaining none the less :naughty:

I didn't call you any name. Learn how to quote, it's not that hard, but it does take more skill than pressing F5 once :naughty:

And the truth is you missed out.

Let's not. We don't need to, nobody is arguing that resellers don't make a profit on doing what they do, reselling.
Your fictitious numbers prove absolutely nothing. They could be right, they could be way off, it doesn't matter, it means absolutely nothing.

Shut Your Mouth Reaction GIF

TheCollector86 is no scalper. What he is is the owner of some very rare sh#t, including Manta Interstellar :giggle:
I didn't start the dirty talk as u can see i never said anything wrong or called ppl names if calling you guys a scalper is calling names then I guess the truth does really hurt.your defending ur brother for calling me names? Lol I thought you were on my side

• Haha
Reactions: Mararagan
Yes, but this is a place for talking about collectibles, not really about the more important things in the world to begin with.
Also don't forget retailers should be fair to there customers that bought at a regular price for how many years now? All of a sudden they wanna give most allocations to gb now to advertise and bring more attention to sell there items that supposedly have such a high demand? So high that they allow 2 copies per member? Lol and forget about the ppl that supported them the whole way? Atleast let your first customers that supported you have access to secure there editions 1 copy per member since there such a high demand .You think those customers have to pay more now to get there editions? This is the reason I had to speak up.they got rich and forgot about us.

Gb are awesome a great way for new customers to secure there editions.

Reactions: Mararagan