Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
When did this turn into conspiracy central?! Haha

eBay fees are a flat 10%, at least in the UK on almost all categories including this, and then the PayPal fee works out to something around 3%. So if they were trying to “fake” the sale then it would likely cost them 13%, which feels like a false economy to me. Unless of course it was listed during a promotion where the fees are capped, but those are few abs far between these days.

If a listing sells for any less than listed, or an offer is accepted, you can’t see the offer, but the sale price usually has a strike through to show it showed for a price agreed that wasn’t what it was listed for.

This doesn’t look like the case…

When did this turn into conspiracy central?! Haha

eBay fees are a flat 10%, at least in the UK on almost all categories including this, and then the PayPal fee works out to something around 3%. So if they were trying to “fake” the sale then it would likely cost them 13%, which feels like a false economy to me. Unless of course it was listed during a promotion where the fees are capped, but those are few abs far between these days.

If a listing sells for any less than listed, or an offer is accepted, you can’t see the offer, but the sale price usually has a strike through to show it showed for a price agreed that wasn’t what it was listed for.

This doesn’t look like the case…
yes, when buyers make an offer, but not when the seller makes a private offer to those watching the listing..

just add some items of those seemingly overpriced scalper editions to your watchlist and within 1-2 days youll probably receive some offers.. and if you accept them it doesnt show in the sold items list that you accepted any sort of offer

yes, when buyers make an offer, but not when the seller makes a private offer to those watching the listing..

just add some items of those seemingly overpriced scalper editions to your watchlist and within 1-2 days youll probably receive some offers.. and if you accept them it doesnt show in the sold items list that you accepted any sort of offer
Oh, interesting. There’s still the fees however so still seems like a false economy

Oh, interesting. There’s still the fees however so still seems like a false economy
im not talking about buying ones own items and i dont even know if and to what extent ppl make use of this loophole

but if a reseller has 10 copies of an item he can sell the first copy for a relatively reasonable price, while making it seem it sold for a superhigh price, thus create some fake hype and cash-in on the remaining 9 copies

that doesnt seem too farfetched to me... ppl are super gullible and it sure helps that most really *want* those sale prices to be true, in particular those who have purchased a copy themself..

Lmao you actually believe this fraud to? This is just the seller making it seem like it sold so that when you go to check the history of it oh what did this sell for last? Then you see the fake number that the seller purchased it from himself at bs scam non stop.we already know its a super neesh market for this stuff and we also know the scalpers are the only ones that build the hype and make these sell out.

You guys wanted my attention you got it lol
Actually we don't know any of that.
You're telling me you don't know how to F5 but you know all the above for a fact? :giggle:

im not talking about buying ones own items and i dont even know if and to what extent ppl make use of this loophole

but if a reseller has 10 copies of an item he can sell the first copy for a relatively reasonable price, while making it seem it sold for a superhigh price, thus create some fake hype and cash-in on the remaining 9 copies

that doesnt seem too farfetched to me... ppl are super gullible and it sure helps that most really *want* those sale prices to be true, in particular those who have purchased a copy themself..
Pure speculation. Possible, but it's pure speculation on your part.

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
Pure speculation. Possible, but it's pure speculation on your part.
i was talking about you in particular when stating ppl really want these editions to be super high priced as it plays into their laughable and childish fantasies of being a super smart speculative business genius

thanks to ppl like you its never been easier to buy literally any random edition nowadays, add some ULTRARARE OOS OOP in the listing and flip it for twice the price on ebay

• Haha
Reactions: Mickle_89 and DMD4k
I didn't buy any of these!! So I guess you're talking in general.
It's not that I want them to be super high priced, they are/can be. Nothing wrong with this kind of speculation IMO, you closet communist

Child Smile GIF

thanks to ppl like you its never been easier to buy literally any random edition nowadays,
I think you mean sell, not buy. At least get that straight before mocking the hard-to-grasp flipping process
:naughty:

add some ULTRARARE OOS OOP in the listing and flip it for twice the price on ebay
Especially when you take advantage of those prices yourself.
You're like ewwww what a nasty practice, but yeah, I'll take your money!!

those-are-my-principles-and-if-you-dont-like-them-i-have-others.jpg

• Haha
Reactions: hatredhorror
I didn't buy any of these!! So I guess you're talking in general.
It's not that I want them to be super high priced, they are/can be. Nothing wrong with this kind of speculation IMO, you closet communist

Child Smile GIF
no, there isnt, I guess...

edit: ah whatever lol.. i go watch the game now

Last edited:
  • Haha
Reactions: DMD4k