Interstellar (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 34) [Hong Kong]

tommyh84

Not Mine
Premium Supporter
Apr 28, 2011
Release date: August 20, 2021
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti (Pre-order on July 2, at 8 PM - Hong Kong time) - Check your local time HERE
Price: $174.97 (Box Set) - $52.99 (Full Slip) - $53.99 (Double or Single Lenti)
Group buy: hosted by Aniv Box Set - Full Slip - Double Lenti - Single Lenti

Note: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Full Slip: Holofoil Slip, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Double Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular x 2 , Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Embossing - 1000 copies.
Lenticular Full Slip: 3D Lenticular, Spot Matte, Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing - 1000 copies.
One Click Box: "Glow in Dark" effect + Embossing + Scratch Resistance Coating + Spot Glossy - 600 copies.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker, Tip On, Box Protector.

D5B211DA-1173-49E3-9571-B4C0382D9C30.jpeg1C14823D-47B8-4F11-B25B-D04534823D21.jpeg7F390E35-BA04-43C7-93FF-7466CE34B3C3.jpeg05DD5ABA-E197-41F8-A508-4697E632C569.jpeg

Last edited by a moderator:
Lmao you actually believe this fraud to? This is just the seller making it seem like it sold so that when you go to check the history of it oh what did this sell for last? Then you see the fake number that the seller purchased it from himself at bs scam non stop.we already know its a super neesh market for this stuff and we also know the scalpers are the only ones that build the hype and make these sell out.

You guys wanted my attention you got it lol
i don't believe you can fake a sold item on ebay ?? If the seller end the post for x reason, it won't be seen as sold...

• Informative
Reactions: Billy Talent
Lmao you actually believe this fraud to? This is just the seller making it seem like it sold so that when you go to check the history of it oh what did this sell for last? Then you see the fake number that the seller purchased it from himself at bs scam non stop.we already know its a super neesh market for this stuff and we also know the scalpers are the only ones that build the hype and make these sell out.

You guys wanted my attention you got it lol

But when you post an item on EBAY and sell it, you need to pay a 10% fee to EBAY ......correct?
The seller must be really stupid to post something for $520 and then ''pretends'' it was sold via EBAY and still has to pay the 10% fee to EBAY so he loses 50 bucks give or take.

Edit: plus provide tracking number to EBAY so he also has to ship something.....to ''himself'':banghead:

Last edited:
But when you post an item on EBAY and sell it, you need to pay a 10% fee to EBAY ......correct?
The seller must be really stupid to post something for $520 and then ''pretends'' it was sold via EBAY and still has to pay the 10% fee to EBAY so he loses 50 bucks give or take.

Edit: plus provide tracking number to EBAY so he also has to ship something.....to ''himself'':banghead:
Providing tracking number is not compulsory

i believe the fees are 15% mate

• Wow
The seller buys it from them self they loose a couple of dollars on that but now it shows it sold for 500 just building a hype on a non worthy movie
i agree on the first part but not so much on the second... Interstellar..not a worthy movie ??
C'mon mate, you're only fooling yourself... It has to be one of the best movies ever made, visually, artistically, acting and so on and so on..

Reactions: DMD4k and CGB axia
i believe the fees are 15% mate
Im sorry scalpers but ur getting exposed now because of this move.u don't think they can send it to there cousins address?

I never sell any items I have never sold anything on ebay or anywhere else but a friend of mine that sells on ebay told me that its 3% if im not mistaken thats a small price to pay

Im sorry scalpers but ur getting exposed now because of this move.u don't think they can send it to there cousins address?

I never sell any items I have never sold anything on ebay or anywhere else but a friend of mine that sells on ebay told me that its 3% if im not mistaken thats a small price to pay
CategoryInsertion feeFinal value fee*- See: Notes for basic fees
Most categories, including Music > Vinyl Records, eBay Motors > Parts & Accessories, and eBay Motors > Automotive Tools & Supplies. For vehicles, see our Motors fees.First 200 listings free per month, then $0.35 per listing10.2% (maximum fee $750 per item)
Books & Magazines
Movies & TV
Music (except Vinyl Records)
12.2% (maximum fee $750 per item)
Jewelry & Watches > Watches, Parts & Accessories > Watches12.85% (maximum fee $750 per item)
Select Business & Industrial categories:
  • Heavy Equipment Parts & Attachments > Heavy Equipment
  • Printing & Graphic Arts > Commercial Printing Presses
  • Restaurant & Food Service > Food Trucks, Trailers & Carts
$202% (maximum fee $300 per item)
Musical Instruments & Gear > Guitars & BassesFree3.5% (maximum fee $350 per item)
Select Clothing, Shoes & Accessories categories:
  • Men > Men's Shoes > Athletic Shoes
  • Women > Women's Shoes > Athletic Shoes
Free if starting price**- See: Notes for basic fees is $100 or more
  • 0% if selling price***- See: Notes for basic fees is $100 or more
  • 10.2% if selling price***- See: Notes for basic fees is less than $100

Notes for basic fees​

• * Final value fees are capped by category. Maximum fee caps do not apply to the additional final value fees charged to sellers who are not meeting our performance expectations.
  • ** Starting price is the starting price (auction-style listings) or Buy It Now price (fixed price listings) of your listing, and doesn't include shipping, handling, taxes, or fees.
  • *** The selling price is the final sale price of the item, not including shipping, handling, taxes, or fees. The final value fee is charged on the total amount of the sale.

Don't have much knowledge from ebay I just buy from them sometimes, I sell vinyl records though via discogs.
8% fee on discogs

everytime I make a deal about an item on ebay the seller tells me about his 10% fee he needs to pay ebay., so I have to take that into consideration when I make an offer.

Last edited:

there's no way it's only 3% fees with ebay, it's 10% and up
I mostly sell books on ebay and it's how much they take from each sell that i make

LIke shown above ebay fees have gone thru the roof. Its they charge that 12+% fee on the tax and the shipping and they collect the damn tax as it is! Its getting harder and harder to sell anything on there.

Reactions: Mararagan
LIke shown above ebay fees have gone thru the roof. Its they charge that 12+% fee on the tax and the shipping and they collect the damn tax as it is! Its getting harder and harder to sell anything on there.
I hear that but do the math how much did that seller pay in fees? U can do the math for us