wxlinkswd

泽田
Premium Supporter
Feb 1, 2011
China
Release date: 15th September, 2015
Purchase link: https://shop.hdzeta.com/
Prices: Boxset $145 - Lenticular $62 - Full Slip $58 - 1/4 Slip $55
Notes: WEA Steelbook - limited 3000 copies, Full Glossy finish, no embossed or debossed, postcards x6
Lenticular (1600 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
Fulllsip (1200 copies - 0001-0600 for boxset)
1/4 Slip (200 copies)
Boxset (600 copies - Lenticular slip + Full slip+ 3D Tars metal number card+OST CD)

Group buys: 1/4 Slip - Full Slip - Lenti Slip - Boxset (Boxset sold out)
HDN GB Prices include all fees (paypal fees, shipping cost to buyer's address)

Artorks:
steel01.jpg steel02.jpg
full
full
full
full
full

steel00.jpg

Lenticular || Slipbox || 1/4 slip
lenticular.jpg slipbox.jpg 1-4.jpg

Boxset:
boxset.jpg

dsc_0084-jpg.186117

dsc_0086-jpg.186118

dsc_0088-jpg.186119

dsc_0089-jpg.186120

dsc_0090-jpg.186121

This release will be Group Buy starting at 10AM EDT USA September 5th, 2015 + webstore pre-order.
NY USA: 10:00 am EDT
L.A. USA: 07:00 PDT
London Uk: 15:00 BST
Paris Fr - Berlin De: 16:00 CEST
Use http://www.timeanddate.com/worldclock/converter.html to determine time in your zone

Last edited by a moderator:
I've gone back and forth on this but the fact that the p&p is included makes it worth it in my eyes (love the film mucho). I'm moving house at the moment though, so if no-one sees my name added to the GB soon after it goes live at 3pm uk tomorrow, can they PM me? Seriously appreciate it if so :)

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Added to OP in big fat red letters :D
Dont think thats going to help do you are you new here ?

People like to complain its normal isn't it he he.
If you removed all the posts of people complaining and arguing on this site ,only be about 4 posts left and those be GIF,s

Reactions: stevethos
Does anyone have a guess as to why the Chinese retailers (Blufans, HDZeta) charge nearly double what virtually all the other retailers/producers of this kind of stuff charge? Nova, Kimchi, Plain Archive, Film Arena, Blu Collection, D'ailly--all the fullslip and lenti packages I've purchased from these companies cost me anywhere from $25-$38, and their products are every bit as good as (and often better than) the products that Blufans and HDZeta produce and charge $50-$60 for.

Does anyone have a guess as to why the Chinese retailers (Blufans, HDZeta) charge nearly double what virtually all the other retailers/producers of this kind of stuff charge? Nova, Kimchi, Plain Archive, Film Arena, Blu Collection, D'ailly--all the fullslip and lenti packages I've purchased from these companies cost me anywhere from $25-$38, and their products are every bit as good as (and often better than) the products that Blufans and HDZeta produce and charge $50-$60 for.
Cheap Chinese copies? Oh wait. :rofl:

Seriously though, you're right the Chinese releases can be expensive (which is the main reason why I haven't purchased any of their releases as of yet).
The only thing I can think of is that the HDZeta GBs here include shipping costs, whereas I'm guessing that $25-38 does not?

Last edited:
Reactions: adarkcorner

When I order a Limited Edition from Novamedia it does cost almost the same, including shipping costs (> 50 USD).

pretty sure that with shipping you are paying close to 50 or more for Kimchi, Plain and Nova. The marvel movies sell for 50 each before shipping I think. While its a bit higher than other releases you do get some extra goodies over those releases as well. There is probably $10 in PP and HDN fees and shipping is maybe $20-25. So looking at $115 for cost of actual steels and box seems fairly worth it to me.

Dont think thats going to help do you are you new here ?

People like to complain its normal isn't it he he.
If you removed all the posts of people complaining and arguing on this site ,only be about 4 posts left and those be GIF,s
Haha, you're not wrong there mate!

pretty sure that with shipping you are paying close to 50 or more for Kimchi, Plain and Nova. The marvel movies sell for 50 each before shipping I think. While its a bit higher than other releases you do get some extra goodies over those releases as well. There is probably $10 in PP and HDN fees and shipping is maybe $20-25. So looking at $115 for cost of actual steels and box seems fairly worth it to me.
Nailed it!

Status
Not open for further replies.