Iron Man (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #12) [Korea]

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: December 5, 2014
Purchase links: Lenticular (SOLD OUT) - 1/4 Slip (SOLD OUT) (Pre-order on November 10 at 11 PM Korea time UTC+9. UK: 2 PM GMT / USA (east) 9 AM / USA (west) 6 AM ) Please use the following timezone converter to find out the time in your area
Price:
$42.90$ (after 3 days, $44.99)
Package detail:
-
2 discs
- Lenticular
- 1/4 slip
Print run: 3.7K
1850 for Oversea, 1850 for Local
Order Limit Qty:
Lenticular Edition : 2 per order
1/4 Slip : 1 per order

Paramount approved artwork

steelbook.jpg

interior.jpg

lenticular.jpg

quarter.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Think this maybe lost in post, I bought something else from S Korea on 8th and that has been stuck on INCHEON like my IM package but today that has changed to GBLALA.

My IM tracking is still sat at INCHEON, so it's not looking good :(

Looking at other posts it looks like a replacement will be out of the question.

Reactions: justhedudeman
Same for me too. Even had the regular postman and a royal mail parcel delivery guy turn up today (as I had a bunch of stuff arrive from Amazon Germany, finally), but no update of any kind for this.
This does seem strange as I have now had mine a full week (received last Monday) via K-packet. To be fair I did think to myself 'that was quick'.
Also I received my Drive Novamedia '1 click' on Saturday 13th that too was posted via K-packet on Monday 8th so that one was really quick.

Bad news I think.. Just off phone to Royal mail and according to them my parcel (tracking number) is still sat at INCHEON airport and hasn't entered the UK. They are 100% sure of this as it would show up on their systems as entering country even if tracking hadn't updated.

Reactions: justhedudeman
Bad news I think.. Just off phone to Royal mail and according to them my parcel (tracking number) is still sat at INCHEON airport and hasn't entered the UK. They are 100% sure of this as it would show up on their systems as entering country even if tracking hadn't updated.
All they have done there is probably enter your tracking code and they are just giving you the same info that is already available to you.

All they have done there is probably enter your tracking code and they are just giving you the same info that is already available to you.

First women I spoke to said they would enter number into website just like me and she would put me through to the section that deals with International postage. They asked for tracking number and stated it hadn't been put on any planes to the UK.

Maybe it never got scanned but there's deffo something not right as other packages have both tracked to GBLALA where this hasn't moved..

First women I spoke to said they would enter number into website just like me and she would put me through to the section that deals with International postage. They asked for tracking number and stated it hadn't been put on any planes to the UK.

Maybe it never got scanned but there's deffo something not right as other packages have both tracked to GBLALA where this hasn't moved..
Yes but MrBMT has stated that most of his packages from Kimchi never get scanned in the UK, his tracking just states Incheon then gets delivered to his house without ever saying GBLALA.
See post #3957

Last edited:
Yes but MrBMT has stated that most of his packages from Kimchi never get scanned in the UK, his tracking just states Incheon then gets delivered to his house without ever saying GBLALA.
See post #3957

I was holding on to that post as I thought there may be a glimmer of hope BUT all my other parcels from S Korea have all tracked to GBLALA just like other members, so strange how this particular parcel hasn't and others who have same tracking details (tracked to INCHEON on 5th) Haven't updated either or had delivery :emb:

Totally understand what your saying though & it could well be not scanned and turn up, but considering I have received one parcel that was scanned at same time and another parcel I bought on the 8th has scanned to GBLALA and customs are not holding it... It is not looking good :(

Mine still says exactly the same so maybe they are keeping each other company :(

Ron

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Bigmac
This will teach me never to be a cheapskate with shipping for an important release. EMS from now on.

On a different note all my shipment from novamedia always tracked to GBLALA and yet NONE of my Kimchi shipment have ever tracked beyond Incheon.

Reactions: lgans316
Thankfully mine FINALLY showed up today! I was a getting a bit nervous!

I swear I can never get any cool Lenti numbers but My FIRST 1/4 slip was decent.
my numbers are

1035/3000
2813/3000
and
218/700