Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order on March 6, at 8 PM - Korea time)
Price: $35.99 - $36.99 - $109
Note: Total print run is 4000. One Click 200 - Full Slip 900 - Lenti 900 - Quarter Slip 200 (not numbered)

Available on HDN shop SOLD OUT
Group buy:
apsmith21 (Worldwide) - Masterblaster (CLOSED)

10896834_544011739035936_5826818043625314761_n.jpg Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.44.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.46.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.37.14.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
Never gotten anything from Nova, what's more worth it, join GB or buy directly? Do they work like kimchi? (ability to mark price, as gift, expedited shipping, etc)?
Depends. I am in US so sometimes there pre-order go live on not so friendly US west coast time or it just becomes hard to load there website due to technical issues and # of people ordering.

Price wise it comes a few $$ cheaper or same atleast for me in US. After the first captain America fiasco i just wanna avoid ordering famous titles from Nova so I prefer GBs.

And yes they are custom friendly.

Never gotten anything from Nova, what's more worth it, join GB or buy directly? Do they work like kimchi? (ability to mark price, as gift, expedited shipping, etc)?
Yup. In fact IMO their customer service so far has been superior to Kimchi.
If you are in Europe then GB will definitely be more expensive than ordering directly.

But the gb is more of a guarantee of getting a perfect copy

Not really. If there are 50 people in a GB and 5 of the steels are damaged, 5 people won't even get one (unless they still want a damaged copy). At least if you bought directly from them it would be easier to get your money back.

Each to their own i guess, i have never gad a problem with a gb and dont mind paying the small extra for piece if mind

I presume the haters wont be going for the hdzeta gb then? Excellent news as i will get in then lol

So now you like gb, but as its to your advantage, talk about double standards......

Anyways cant wait to get this one steelbook

So now you like gb, but as its to your advantage, talk about double standards......

Anyways cant wait to get this one steelbook
Nothing to do with liking or disliking GB. Just stating the facts for the benefit of the person that asked the question . I will join a GB if it suits me and not join one if it doesn't . What's double standards about that. I made no derogatory comment about GB - just the facts. You are free to make your own decisions.

And i stated my own opinion.....

If gb is that bad, dont join it but then dont complain about gb fees. Those that co-ordinate gbs work bloody hard for very little recognition

It was fun. As my wife said "that could literally have been any other actor and I wouldn't have noticed a difference" haha I agree. Not a knock, but when your role is just shooting people with style, well, that's that. Don't mess with his dog!