Mar 21, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 31, 2015
Purchase links: Full Slip - Lenti - Quarter Slip - One Click (Pre-order on March 6, at 8 PM - Korea time)
Price: $35.99 - $36.99 - $109
Note: Total print run is 4000. One Click 200 - Full Slip 900 - Lenti 900 - Quarter Slip 200 (not numbered)

Available on HDN shop SOLD OUT
Group buy:
apsmith21 (Worldwide) - Masterblaster (CLOSED)

10896834_544011739035936_5826818043625314761_n.jpg Screen Shot 2017-11-23 at 1.44.41 PM.png

Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.46.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.37.14.png Screen Shot 2015-09-13 at 22.35.10.png

Last edited by a moderator:
What region would the disk be? Only reason ive not picked the amray from the states is that its locked to a.

It was just kinda stupid. A severely lacking script, horribly patchy acting, stupid scenes (the fish...) and a villain reminiscent of an old Bond bad-guy. :bored:
Man. I understand a blind buy. But a blind buy of an expensive exclusive??!!:wow:Whoa!!;)
I'm sure that is easily recouped on the secondary market...
phew-smiley-emoticon.gif

Reactions: William
Man. I understand a blind buy. But a blind buy of an expensive exclusive??!!:wow:Whoa!!;)
I'm sure that is easily recouped on the secondary market...
phew-smiley-emoticon.gif

That is what stops me for jumping into the group buy is the lack of info on the different versions, Nova is expensive and I don't want to commit to a product that I haven't see the different packages. I believe they should let us see the final Product before opening the Group Buy, it isn't fair for those who do not jump into it eyes closed without caring what they will look like.

Reactions: Last Lizard
That is what stops me for jumping into the group buy is the lack of info on the different versions, Nova is expensive and I don't want to commit to a product that I haven't see the different packages. I believe they should let us see the final Product before opening the Group Buy, it isn't fair for those who do not jump into it eyes closed without caring what they will look like.
I understand what you mean. But since I have been a member, with a few exceptions (GLADIATOR tribox), most group buys are open for a long time, and rarely have I ever seen them reach capacity and close because all the spots are filled up.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
@C.C. 95 OMG INSANE POSTER LOVE THE CHINESE CHARACTERS...This poster is SICK !!!! I would so buy a Steel with this artwork, geeezzzzz I'd buy several several copies !

This Poster is TOO COOL !!! I think I'll Glue the picture to a regular steel !

Oh not nice teasing me this way :hilarious:

I think the WWA will be same as the German one, same Keanu Picture from the Asian poster but they put it on a pale background, The Poster he is on a silvery/greyish background with all the scratches in the back of Keanu it looks so nice...

but now WWA is growing on me I guess it will be the closest to this poster we will get as an artwork

Last edited:
@C.C. 95 OMG INSANE POSTER LOVE THE CHINESE CHARACTERS...This poster is SICK !!!! I would so buy a Steel with this artwork, geeezzzzz I'd buy several several copies !

This Poster is TOO COOL !!! I think I'll Glue the picture to a regular steel !

Oh not nice teasing me this way :hilarious:

I think the WWA will be same as the German one, same Keanu Picture from the Asian poster but they put it on a pale background, The Poster he is on a silvery/greyish background with all the scratches in the back of Keanu it looks so nice...

but now WWA is growing on me I guess it will be the closest to this poster we will get as an artwork
@Actarus
Yeah, I saw the Chinese characters and thought "hey, you know whose head would explode upon seeing this?"
(I like the text- i'm assuming a tag line- that is parallel to the gun barrel)
:LOL:

Last edited:
checked google image only low resolution pics... I'll try your 2 sites :wacky:

...nah no luck, keep finding same resolution as yours... sucks :( ..but
it's alright, the white and black one is growing on me

Last edited:
Never gotten anything from Nova, what's more worth it, join GB or buy directly? Do they work like kimchi? (ability to mark price, as gift, expedited shipping, etc)?

Reactions: Jay37