Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: June 9th 2015
Purchase: BestBuy.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: biscuitnoir or Drum18

Notes: This one is a huge deal! Something that hasn't been done in North America in many years. (fox studio in steelbook for NA)

kings.jpg

From 3D display:
01.jpg 02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Viva metal box does not exist anymore.

Indeed and I miss them very much, they used to be really nice quality items...I prefer a Viva Metal over a FuturePak any time...reason why now I only focus on steelbooks after that second choice is Amaray... even though the FuturePaks are getting better in terms of Quality I still don't like the feel of them in hands...

yea they do, best buy usa just released mad max, commando, and spaceballs as exclusive metal boxes exactly like the old vivas

can you take pictures(especially of the opening side of the steel) so we can see what you are referring to :cautious:

is Kingsman BB exclusive steelbook a Steelbook or the new so called type of viva metal ?

That strange cause steelbook took them to court and won, and the company making had to cease producing them. maybe these where metal paks.

They are not VMBs, they are a new company that look like a hybrid of a VMB and a Iron Pack so they no longer violate Steelbook's proprietary spine design. Look very similar to VMBs though.

Love the movie, and comics it was based on. In general, prefer lenticular steelbooks but like this sleek design too. May I ask, how does group buy work?
You need 20 NON Spam posts, paypal is also required when joining a GB, now there will be fees like paypal fees and i think HDN fees (to help run the site) but if you join a GB you have to stick to it.

Reactions: Drum18