Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Best Buy Exclusive) [Canada]

Jul 20, 2012
Toronto, ON
Release date: June 9th 2015
Purchase: BestBuy.ca
Price: $26.99
Group Buy: biscuitnoir or Drum18

Notes: This one is a huge deal! Something that hasn't been done in North America in many years. (fox studio in steelbook for NA)

kings.jpg

From 3D display:
01.jpg 02.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I know this is what I've been told without the
Anal Joke, the Princess and the Church Scene
I was told not to watch it.
Anal Joke wasn't there
so I am just trying to get a copy, might just have to buy the german Amaray as from the article that I posted is the one that has the 50 sec extra containing those 3 elements. This is very frustrating.
I have to admit- that joke sounds really, really stupid.

I have to admit- that joke sounds really, really stupid.
The joke is very funny.
They set it up well and it pays off a few minutes later. Some may feel it's in poor taste. But I am the type of person who might get offended, and I wasn't offended. Also, even funnier is the numeric pass code related to the joke.

Last edited:
The joke is very funny. They set it up well and it pays off a few minutes later. Some may feel it's in poor taste. But I am the type of person who might get offended, and I wasn't offended. Also, even funnier is the numeric pass code related to the joke.
Well, looking forward to seeing it! I hope I love it , as I already bought 2 copies on order!

Last edited:
The joke is very funny. They set it up well and it pays off a few minutes later. Some may feel it's in poor taste. But I am the type of person who might get offended, and I wasn't offended. Also, even funnier is the numeric pass code related to the joke.

Please use spoiler if discussing content of a movie and the set up that something can have, started reading and too much info for me, I'm trying to stay away for as much content as possible about this. Please kindly use Spoiler

Please use spoiler if discussing content of a movie and the set up that something can have, started reading and too much info for me, I'm trying to stay away for as much content as possible about this. Please kindly use Spoiler
Apologies. To be honest, I usually do put spoiler tags if I feel it will spoil something. But given all of the discussion on the topic, I didn't feel the need. And I still don't think what I said will ruin it for anyone. But I will edit it.

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Actarus
Apologies. To be honest, I usually do put spoiler tags if I feel it will spoil something. But given all of the discussion on the topic, I didn't feel the need. And I still don't think what I said will ruin it for anyone. But I will edit it.
You didn't spoil anything for me!
I think @Actarus Is being proactive, and making sure someone doesn't haphazardly reveal anything.
Good rule of thumb:thumbs:!