Kingsman: The Secret Service (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 4) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: March 10, 2017
Purchase links: Full Slip A - Full Slip B - Lenticular - One Click - Pre-order on February 3 at 8 PM (HKT, GMT+8)
Price: $38.99 (Individual Editions) - $155.96 (One Click)
Notes: 2500 numbered copies, for both domestic and international markets. Orders limited to 2 Copies for Single Edition and 1 Set for One Click.
HDN Group Buy: hosted by Aniv

16298867_1282901405153298_2686812020018062175_n.jpg 16266259_1282901401819965_5090072158226925119_n.jpg 16265780_1282902025153236_1193039865573921223_n.jpg 16195508_1282901435153295_1660599155664106368_n.jpg 16174745_1282901321819973_8770947196031108265_n.jpg 16114016_1282901331819972_5827585758419610361_n.jpg
Full Slip A: Numbered 301 to 600
Full Slip B: Numbered 301 to 700
Lenticular Full Slip: Numbered 301 to 900
Lenticular Magnet Quarter Slip (with One Click Only): Numbered 1 to 400
One Click: Numbered 1 to 400

Goodies:

- Full sized Glossy Booklet, Photo Card(5ea), Character Card(7ea) Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Sticker(Faux Leather with Gold Foil Stamping) + Exclusive Lenticular Sticker + Spec Sheet
5. Effects
- Full Slip A: Spot Glossy + Spot Holofoil + Spot Gold Foil + Embossing
- Full Slip B: Glossy Logo Pattern background + Spot Glossy + Spot Gold Foil + Embossing
- Lenticular Full Slip(PET) - Full Sided Lenticular Full Slip with 3D+Depth and Color changing spine
- Lenticular Magnet Quarter Slip - 3D+Depth Lenticular (Frame Size) + Spot Gold Foil + Glossy + Embossing
- Leather Box - High Quality Faux Leather + Gold Foil Logo Stamping + Black Velvet finish inside + Magnet Door
IMG_0777.JPG
16300024_1284063521703753_1924971369273890317_o.jpg

Last edited:
I got my lenti yesterday, very impressed with it! I can understand what some proper are saying about the front lenti. The lenti isn't the best by Manta Lab standards but I presume that's down to the material being used. The fact that the spine and back are Lenticular makes up for it though! It's probably my favourite Manta Lab release so far!:)

Last edited:
For Those of You who thought there was some issue with the Spot/Gloss embossing on Eggsy's Head for Fullslip B, just pointing out there is none.
It is simply his white Baseball Hat that he wears a bit more backwards.

Here are some pictures for the movie with same artwork as Fullslip B and we can see eggsy's white hat better on the promo pictures.
The Spot Gloss on the embossed head/hat on Fullslip B is Spot on :happy:

So there is nothing wrong with your slip guys :rofl:

Screen shot 2017-04-12 at 10.41.57 PM.png Kingsman hat.jpgKingsman hat 3.jpg

For Those of You who thought there was some issue with the Spot/Gloss embossing on Eggsy's Head for Fullslip B, just pointing out there is none.
It is simply his white Baseball Hat that he wears a bit more backwards.

Here are some pictures for the movie with same artwork as Fullslip B and we can see eggsy's white hat better on the promo pictures.
The Spot Gloss on the embossed head/hat on Fullslip B is Spot on :happy:

So there is nothing wrong with your slip guys :rofl:

View attachment 305741 View attachment 305742View attachment 305743
It's not only the cap ;) It's all over.... So it IS wrong :meh:

Yeah sorry about the hat issue. @Actarus I forgot all about his white hat when I first saw the pictures. @larson1977 is right, though. There were some "real" offset areas visible in the pictures that were posted a couple of pages before. Nothing bad, but it's definitely there.

• Thanks
Reactions: harry and Actarus
Yeah sorry about the hat issue. @Actarus I forgot all about his white hat when I first saw the pictures. @larson1977 is right, though. There were some "real" offset areas visible in the pictures that were posted a couple of pages before. Nothing bad, but it's definitely there.

Yes I thought it was just about the Hat didn't know there was other embossed/spot Gloss issues.

Oh I love it So much, Steel is so Amazing and so nice to have such a luxurious Package for it :) LOve My Fullslip B this is my favorite :drool:

Yes I thought it was just about the Hat didn't know there was other embossed/spot Gloss issues.

Oh I love it So much, Steel is so Amazing and so nice to have such a luxurious Package for it :) LOve My Fullslip B this is my favorite :drool:

Did you got the boxset buddy?

Did you got the boxset buddy?

Yes I did :thumbs: Opened Fullslip B and 1/4 Slip :drool: ..but I don't know if it is just me, but the inside Black felt of the Boxset is full of small Black Speckles, the top of My Fullslips were covered. Luckily they were double shrink wrapped removed the first layer of shrink wrap and there was no felt residue on the other layer of shrink wrap... I put the box very away and not putting my editions back in the Box which is a shame I was expecting to keep them in like The Mad Max Boxset. But once I removed the first layer of shrink wrap the editions were all free of those black speckles. Kept sealed for now Fullslip A and Lenticular.

Fullslip B and that Steel :drool::notworthy::hungry::woot:

what did you get Harry ?

• Thanks
Reactions: harry
Yes I did :thumbs: Opened Fullslip B and 1/4 Slip :drool: ..but I don't know if it is just me, but the inside Black felt of the Boxset is full of small Black Speckles, the top of My Fullslips were covered. Luckily they were double shrink wrapped removed the first layer of shrink wrap and there was no felt residue on the other layer of shrink wrap... I put the box very away and not putting my editions back in the Box which is a shame I was expecting to keep them in like The Mad Max Boxset. But once I removed the first layer of shrink wrap the editions were all free of those black speckles. Kept sealed for now Fullslip A and Lenticular.

Fullslip B and that Steel :drool::notworthy::hungry::woot:

what did you get Harry ?

I got a copy Fullslip B reserved from an awesome ninja here :notworthy::thumbs:

So from all versions, your favourite is Fullslip B? Most of them prefer the 1/4 slip.

I opened the two Fullslips. Overall i am very pleased with the release. The only bad thing are (on both steels) the many small scratches on the front and back (had the same issue with the T5 HDZeta and with some Blufans Steels). Thank God no scratches on the Slips (still angry about the many Scratches on the Kimchi Winter Soldier Fullslip).

• Helpful Post
I got a copy Fullslip B reserved from an awesome ninja here :notworthy::thumbs:

So from all versions, your favourite is Fullslip B? Most of them prefer the 1/4 slip.

Yes Fullslip B is My Favorite :oohyeah: and IMO is the nicest of them all. Love the Back art as well, so much detail on the Fullslip and it contains the booklet like the asian retailer do so well (like a small binded book) as opposed to the 1/4 slip is the type of booklet that is stapled. The Fullslip B is a better edition overall. The Slip for the 1/4 slip has a sweet nice Artwork chosen, but a 1/4 slip IMO offers much less than a Fullslip can and this one is a Gem :thumbs:

Got my Fullslip B today and it's a total beauty! Thank you @Aniv

Only gripe is the steelbook. The Steelbook is fantastic, but loads of faint scratches on the back when you catch the light and a couple on the front :(

Do Manta do replacement steels?

• Thanks
Got my Fullslip B today and it's a total beauty! Thank you @Aniv

Only gripe is the steelbook. The Steelbook is fantastic, but loads of faint scratches on the back when you catch the light and a couple on the front :(

Do Manta do replacement steels?

Faint scratches are there are there are pretty much most of the heavy gloss Steelbooks I had imported from Asia.

I had opened 4 Ant Man Blufans Steelbooks and all have them had QC issues.