Léon: The Professional (4K+2D Blu-ray SteelBook) (Manta Lab Exclusive No. 57) [Hong Kong]

IRON MAN

E.D.I.T.H.
Super Moderator
Premium Supporter
Dec 28, 2012
Everywhere
Release date: May 3, 2023
Purchase links: Box Set - Full Slip - Lenti - Double Lenti (Pre-order on March 3 at 8 PM - Hong Kong time)
Price: $159.97 (Box Set) - $48.99 (Full Slip) - $49.99 (Lenti - Double Lenti)

Notes: WEA, Exclusive Steelcase designed by Manta Lab features "Full Glossy" Finish and "Debossed Title".
Box Set: 600 Sets, Numbered 1-600. Scratch Resistant Coating, Embossing, Foil.
Full Slip: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. Spot Glossy, Scratch Resistance Coating, Embossing, Foil.
Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Double Lenti: 1000 units, Numbered 1-1000. 2 x 3D Lenticular, Spot Glossy, Spot Matte, Embossing.
Premiums: Booklet, Postcards, Character Cards, Envelope, Exclusive Numbering Sticker, Exclusive Release Front Sticker, Exclusive Release Lenticular Sticker.

LEON_OC_V2_2000x.jpgLEON_FS_V2_2000x.jpgLEON_LS_V2_5000x.jpgLEON_DLS_V2_2000x.jpg

Last edited:
i rarely buy direct these days 'cos i am rarely free from work at the right times to do so :( , but i missed the GB for the same reason, then got lucky when a meeting ended early. :ohno: pre-logged into account and PayPal, OC secured! :woot:

reading the above, one thing i have noticed which may help others in the future :thumbs:, is that the moment it goes live, it says Sold Out; then on a refresh, it's available. happens on most sites where i have ordered direct (old Manta, Collectong, Cine-Museum, others). could just be me, but maybe always refresh a few times to check it's truly sold out! :)

Best Friend Plant GIF

Crude remarks really making a comeback now. Love it. This place is no longer as sanitized as it was before.:rofl:
You definitely must be tired of 'sanitizing' everything to keep yourself from getting caught for all the poor souls in your torture basement...

• Haha
Reactions: nafosb
Aren’t people able to bulk buy directly from manta? I know a guy who “hosts group buys” but ends up just selling everything on eBay
You know what, I'll try writing them exactly about that, as I nowadays usually need 5-10 copies for others, and we'll see what their conditions are for such a thing.

Yeah, I saw that auction, how did that bastard get 7 copies...

It’s disgusting. I am tempted to report the listing to EBay.

EBay Policy

Presale listings must clearly state that they are "presale" in the title and description, and guarantee postage within 30 days of purchase.

Presale is not mentioned in the title and it doesn’t release until May.

Reactions: Lenny Nero
It’s disgusting. I am tempted to report the listing to EBay.

EBay Policy

Presale listings must clearly state that they are "presale" in the title and description, and guarantee postage within 30 days of purchase.

Presale is not mentioned in the title and it doesn’t release until May.
If you report, I will report as well. Multiple reports against a seller will lead to immediate investigation by ebay

Group Buys. "Hotsteels" might be a GB host.

Using GB's can help you to reserve a copy before the pre-order, but let the HOST reserve more editions for their scalping practices (as they are able to order in advance, leaving less chances for those who choose going DIRECT).

I don’t mind the odd extra copy finding it’s way to a GB host but a bulk sale at scalper prices 2 months from release is just not on.

Heeey, I was gonna buy all of them!

Joking, not at $140 each.

FS only $130 here and plenty in stock..

• Haha
Group Buys. "Hotsteels" might be a GB host.

Using GB's can help you to reserve a copy before the pre-order, but let the HOST reserve more editions for their scalping practices (as they are able to order in advance, leaving less chances for those who choose going DIRECT).
This has honestly started to infuriate me... I've missed out on a few Manta pre-orders now and am scrambling around trying to find a single copy, whilst these scalper hosts are sat on plenty of stock with jacked up prices. Really sucks the enjoyment out of collecting (n)

This has honestly started to infuriate me... I've missed out on a few Manta pre-orders now and am scrambling around trying to find a single copy, whilst these scalper hosts are sat on plenty of stock with jacked up prices. Really sucks the enjoyment out of collecting (n)
What’s mental is they are allowed to promote their own shops on here now. F**king crazy. HDN done f**ked up there

Aren’t people able to bulk buy directly from manta? I know a guy who “hosts group buys” but ends up just selling everything on eBay

You know what, I'll try writing them exactly about that, as I nowadays usually need 5-10 copies for others, and we'll see what their conditions are for such a thing.
MantaLab replied they're not accepting any new bulk orders now. I guess they got enough leeches.

MantaLab replied they're not accepting any new bulk orders now. I guess they got enough leeches.
I’m not surprised. They’ve given all their stock to one fat parasitic leech who’s bumped single editions to ONE HUNDRED AND SIXTY DOLLARS who still has them in stock in the multiples and is allowed to promote them here. My mind is blown.

What a c*nt