Leon (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Kimchidvd Exclusive #6) [Korea]

Which artwork candidate would convince you to buy?

• Artwork Candidate #1

Votes: 233 56.4%
  • Artwork Candidate #2

Votes: 180 43.6%

• Total voters

Choi Chungkwon

Premium Supporter
Jan 28, 2013
South Korea
Release date: March 8th, 2014
Price: 34.99$
Buy link:
1/4 slip (limited to 500): here (sold-out)
Full slip (limited to 1500): here (sold-out)

List of Kimchidvd Exclusive SteelBook Editions

1/4 slip:
1389862142221743.jpg

Full slip:
13898620213161.jpg

Posted artwork:
1387613246796809.jpg

Live pic

Packaging detail
- numbered plastic card
- artcard
- 6x photo card
- booklet

Attachments

• 0925??_??????_????.jpg
    0925??_??????_????.jpg
    82.6 KB · Views: 766
  • 01-artwork.jpg
    01-artwork.jpg
    70.7 KB · Views: 682
  • 02-quarter.jpg
    02-quarter.jpg
    70.4 KB · Views: 664
  • 03-full.jpg
    03-full.jpg
    71.1 KB · Views: 630
  • thumb.jpg
    thumb.jpg
    23.6 KB · Views: 591
Last edited by a moderator:
Be interesting to see how much extra to pay I reckon £15-£20 hope I'm wrong & it's less just glad it's on it's way.
Got a card through the door from Royal Mail saying I owe customs £11.10. First time I've been caught by them even though I asked for it to be labelled as a low value (under £15 I think). Is this normal or just bad luck? Making me think twice about ordering from them again.
Now I've got to wait for another delivery after I've paid. Hoping for a decent number after all this!

Reactions: Travis Bickle
Got a card through the door from Royal Mail saying I owe customs £11.10. First time I've been caught by them even though I asked for it to be labelled as a low value (under £15 I think). Is this normal or just bad luck? Making me think twice about ordering from them again.
Now I've got to wait for another delivery after I've paid. Hoping for a decent number after all this!

Of which only £3.10 is actual VAT & Duty!

Not received my card yet, possibly get one tomorrow,it's at my local depot & tracking has been updated to awaiting payment of charges. I must admit I actually expected to pay more.
It seems that a lot of us have been hit by customs this time & all those £3:10 charges will come to a nice little figure for customs not to mention £8.00 Royal Mail.
I just hope if customs have opened my parcel that Leon arrives undamaged

Not received my card yet, possibly get one tomorrow,it's at my local depot & tracking has been updated to awaiting payment of charges. I must admit I actually expected to pay more.
It seems that a lot of us have been hit by customs this time & all those £3:10 charges will come to a nice little figure for customs not to mention £8.00 Royal Mail.

Mine sailed through so I'm feeling quite lucky. I chose the low option external and internal invoice with Gift checked.

Mine full and 1/4 slip arrived customs free. Had $14.99 merchandise put on customs label and invoice.

Reactions: Travis Bickle
Mine full and 1/4 slip arrived customs free. Had $14.99 merchandise put on customs label and invoice.
It's good to know what other ninjas put on their invoices, I obviously chose the wrong amount/option. I'm not bitter towards anyone who got their copy without customs fees. As I've said in previous posts I'm more annoyed that I paid the extra for EMS shipping due to the fact it was stuck in customs for nearly a week that extra I paid has been a waste of money but hindsight is a wonderful thing.
Well done to all who missed customs,hoping I get mine soon

It's good to know what other ninjas put on their invoices, I obviously chose the wrong amount/option. I'm not bitter towards anyone who got their copy without customs fees. As I've said in previous posts I'm more annoyed that I paid the extra for EMS shipping due to the fact it was stuck in customs for nearly a week that extra I paid has been a waste of money but hindsight is a wonderful thing.
Well done to all who missed customs,hoping I get mine soon

It sounds like customs are picking up on EMS shipping options as why would you pay premium shipping and pay more than the declared value of the contents in the box

My full slip copy is frozen in Incheon since March 11th... Hurry up nice korean guy from the customs office, after watching all the great pictures posted I can't wait no more!!! :ohno:

Reactions: axldelarge
This is my 1st ever post on Hi-Def Ninja, but I just want to say thanks for giving me a heads up on this amazing steelbook! No doubt, without this thread, I would have past up on a gem.

Thanks again and hopefully I can start becoming more active with all of y'all!

V_O_R

Attachments

• IMG_20140319_140632.jpg
    IMG_20140319_140632.jpg
    156.7 KB · Views: 66
  • IMG_20140319_140757.jpg
    IMG_20140319_140757.jpg
    177.7 KB · Views: 74
Got mine earlier last week, got 80/1500, great looking steelbook. In my experience it's best to go with the cheapest shipping then i always ask for $10 on the shipping label and so far have not been stung by customs, from a kimchi delivery

Received my full slip this morning in perfect condition, absolutely beautiful package! Big thanks to the guys at Kimchi! BTW, no customs on mine, I specified merchandise at US$ 15.99...

Received a letter this morning that mine is stuck in costums because of the missing bill outside.When ordering it i put in value of 30 $.So will there be the bill inside with 30 $ value or how does kimchi handle it normally ?