Attachments

• hsfhbL0.jpg
    hsfhbL0.jpg
    159 KB · Views: 680
  • mjDDscy.jpg
    mjDDscy.jpg
    59.7 KB · Views: 275
Last edited by a moderator:
I received the UK press release for this the other week and there is no mention of a steelbook release for the UK

What? I thought this would be almost guaranteed as a Universal title. Hopefully the Germans release one then.

What? I thought this would be almost guaranteed as a Universal title. Hopefully the Germans release one then.

Same here in all honesty. Wouldn't surprise me if HMV or ES pick this up for a Steelbook (when they release their steelbooks they are very rarely mentioned on the press release)

Is there a Saving Private Ryan steelbook?

Yes, there is a great looking Steelbook from play in the UK as well as one from germany that has german text which doesn't have as high of value. Also there is a metalpak in the US at walmart with the same artwork and a beautiful gloss. :thumbs:

---------- Post added at 09:39 PM ---------- Previous post was at 09:36 PM ----------

I really hope HMV or ES will release this awesome movie :scat:

I don't mean to offend but I hope not, I really like to have North American exclusives every now and then but I would be more than willing to help you obtain one. :D

Reactions: Jkriz and IRON MAN
Steelbook makes sense as it is a war movie but I cannot feel this would be great as a digibook. Surely loads of pictures were taken for a film like this.

Love the movie. Hate the back too many text. Is that mark wahlberg on the front art, doesnt look like him. Preordered anyway cuz US rarely get any steelbook. There is a chance the price will drop to $19.99 on release date.

I loved the movie and would go for this steel in a heartbeat if they wouldn't have included all of the text on the back and a critic's review on the front. :(

Hahahaha i have just burst out laughing at myself.

All this time since this steelbook was announced i have been thinking that it was Tom Hanks on the cover.

I had never heard of the film and didnt realise it was Mark Wahlberg.

:hilarious::hilarious: