Looper (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Former HMV Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

thedefector

Premium Supporter
Apr 5, 2012
UK
Word of caution from an UK HDN Member about HMV (thanks VRob98)

HMV now in administration said:
People should just be aware of 2 things:

1) If you receive a damaged or faulty copy from now on, you will not receive a replacement or refund

2) If they charge your card and are then unable to fulfil your order, you will not be refunded.

The way a company operates whilst under administration is quite different to how it operates normally, and certain consumer rights are suspended. If anything goes wrong you would have to apply to the administrator or claim against your credit card issuer.

I'd encourage everyone who has orders in with HMV to consider the above, as I'd hate to see anyone here lose their money in all of this.

Available to pre-order right now.
Release date: January 28, 2013
Purchase Link: Amazon.co.uk
Note: No inside art (see post #443)

Excellent news!

View attachment 21144

View attachment 20473

706122_10152284792135640_1449983099_o.jpg
Actual pics thanks to sinthetic:
Lu6xuUr.jpg

4BT1mTm.jpg

OruGRdy.jpg

GwtEjZm.jpg

IXyPXUw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Well for one i didn't switch my order i ordered from both my Amazon order should be with me tomorrow, has for my zavvi order well i'll have that when it arrives. Has for condition from zavvi well i've not had a damaged steelbook from then yet so fingers crossed it doesn't.

I still can't decide to order from Amazon or Zavvi. On the one hand I don't want to pay £18, on the other I want it to arrive before Christmas. I know i'll be gutted if I wait and it goes even higher than £18 or goes out of stock.

I still can't decide to order from Amazon or Zavvi. On the one hand I don't want to pay £18, on the other I want it to arrive before Christmas. I know i'll be gutted if I wait and it goes even higher than £18 or goes out of stock.

plus if you get it from zavvi and its damaged u can't get a quick replacement sent out like amazon as far as i know.

Arrived from Amazon this morning (rough scan).

attachment.php
Finally managed to upload.

btw shouldn't the title of thread be changed from Looper (Blu-ray Steelbook)-Former HMV Exclusive [United Kingdom] to Looper (Blu-ray Steelbook)- [United Kingdom] as the HMV aspect is now irrelevant, just my 2c.

Last edited:
Mine still says awaiting despatch from Amazon :(
Re-ordered on the 17th after clarification about HMV pre-orders was posted.

Mine was dispatched yesterday from amazon, I ordered it on 23rd Jan with free postage after Zavvi said they didn't know when they would be sending it as they are waiting for more stock.

Has anyone been to any big HMV stores to see if this has turned up along with resident evil? Been mine and ws told all big stores are only getting new releases.