Looper (Blu-ray SteelBook) (Former HMV Exclusive) [United Kingdom]

thedefector

Premium Supporter
Apr 5, 2012
UK
Word of caution from an UK HDN Member about HMV (thanks VRob98)

HMV now in administration said:
People should just be aware of 2 things:

1) If you receive a damaged or faulty copy from now on, you will not receive a replacement or refund

2) If they charge your card and are then unable to fulfil your order, you will not be refunded.

The way a company operates whilst under administration is quite different to how it operates normally, and certain consumer rights are suspended. If anything goes wrong you would have to apply to the administrator or claim against your credit card issuer.

I'd encourage everyone who has orders in with HMV to consider the above, as I'd hate to see anyone here lose their money in all of this.

Available to pre-order right now.
Release date: January 28, 2013
Purchase Link: Amazon.co.uk
Note: No inside art (see post #443)

Excellent news!

View attachment 21144

View attachment 20473

706122_10152284792135640_1449983099_o.jpg
Actual pics thanks to sinthetic:
Lu6xuUr.jpg

4BT1mTm.jpg

OruGRdy.jpg

GwtEjZm.jpg

IXyPXUw.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Eh. I cant really see the art the good but it seems to be ok to me. this may be the one for me since i cant stand the bilingual spine FS has. just waiting for a hi res pic.

Eh. I cant really see the art the good but it seems to be ok to me. this may be the one for me since i cant stand the bilingual spine FS has. just waiting for a hi res pic.
Yeah, I'm not really a fan of the pointless art style here, but I'll grudgingly choose it over that bilingual spine. A higher-res version was posted a couple pages back btw:

Last edited by a moderator:
Reactions: lolwut and zoneism
I will be getting this and the FS version. The only question for me is which copy I will keep sealed... personally prefer this artwork but the FS version is supposed to be something special in terms of design. Time will tell!

I will be getting this and the FS version. The only question for me is which copy I will keep sealed... personally prefer this artwork but the FS version is supposed to be something special in terms of design. Time will tell!

The special thing on the FS one is the lenticular cover!;)

This reveal could be stunningly beautiful (if debossed/embossed right). Someone on their blog posted days ago saying it would be the chosen image, but I thought they didn't have a clue...

Looks just like amateur fan art to me. Who or what is playing shadow puppets across Bruce Willis's head?? That just looks weird.

If this is confirmed for the UK I'll stick with the FS edition.