M2202653.gif

Other pics:

:oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah:

Attachments

• M2202653_1.jpg
    M2202653_1.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 343
Last edited by a moderator:
Damn! Well, you win some and you lose some. :( I wonder if the French edition will be any better. I may just keep this one sealed and use it for a trade and get the French edition in it's place.

Guys.... I had a GREAT SURPRISE today when the mail man rang and delivered "some" for my GB.

Here's some REAL pictures of the beast!!!
This looks BADASS!!! It is G2. The lenticular is a MAGNET exactly like the German edition except no embossing/debossing.
Img_6896.jpg

Img_6897.jpg

Img_6900.jpg

Img_6902.jpg

Img_6903.jpg

Img_6904.jpg

Img_6905.jpg

Img_6907.jpg

Guys.... I had a GREAT SURPRISE today when the mail man rang and delivered "some" for my GB.

Here's some REAL pictures of the beast!!!
This looks BADASS!!! It is G2. The lenticular is a MAGNET exactly like the German edition. But no embossing/debossing.
attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

attachment.php

Thanks for the pics Drum! They've made me feel better about it now. I did want to keep this sealed but I guess you'll have to open it if you want the lenticular in the centre! The different artwork under the magnet looks pretty cool though. :D

:emb:
I'm no photographer...sorry... let's wait for Elena/Megabee and others to blow us away with their talent ;)

:p didn't mean your pics specifically.

It would look a lot better if the lenti was centered. The steelbook looks awesome though. I love the Time Machine cover.

Glad I skipped this one. The art under the magnet is not nearly as good as the other Looper-versions and a loose magnet isn't worth the money for me.