M2202653.gif

Other pics:

:oohyeah: :oohyeah: :oohyeah:

Attachments

• M2202653_1.jpg
    M2202653_1.jpg
    182.7 KB · Views: 343
Last edited by a moderator:
Looks like they had the new recruits doing the shrink wrapping on this one - the magnets look to have been slapped all over the place

I suppose this is what happens when you don't have a border for the magnet.

Maybe they should have released what was in the mock up?
I'm still looking forward to mine, if the HMV one turns out to be any better I might invest in that one as well..

Glad I skipped this one. The art under the magnet is not nearly as good as the other Looper-versions and a loose magnet isn't worth the money for me.

Yeah, I would have preferred the current front to be the back, and the lenticular to be the non lenticular front. The current back can be ignored. The inside stay the same, really nice.

And the spine to be english only.

But it's not meant to be.

Thanks for posting those pics Marc! The steelbook looks bad-ass IMO. Im loving that time-machine artwork and the back artwork. Kick ass inside artwork and check out that artwork on the discs!

Eff the lenticular crap (Im so glad its just some magnet that comes right off)... I was so disappointed when they said this was a lenti release like the MM steels. I collect steelbooks not lenticular hybrid babies that aren't sure if there a lenticular slip or a steelbook. If there is going be special treatment then make it embossing/debossing or a special creative finish and keep it just a steelbook. But thats just my opinion.

Thank You Future Shop! Cant please everyone I guess but Im stoked about this release. :) Only knock on the steel is like Shanester said above the silver behind the artwork on the inside. Kinda' generic but thats a really small nitpick.

Last edited:
Thanks for posting those pics Marc! The steelbook looks bad-ass IMO. Im loving that time-machine artwork and the back artwork. Kick ass inside artwork and check out that artwork on the discs!

Eff the lenticular crap (Im so glad its just some magnet that comes right off)... I was so disappointed when they said this was a lenti release like the MM steels. I collect steelbooks not lenticular hybrid babies that aren't sure if there a lenticular slip or a steelbook. If there is going be special treatment then make it embossing/debossing or a special creative finish and keep it just a steelbook. But thats just my opinion.

Thank You Future Shop! Cant please everyone I guess but Im stoked about this release. :) Only knock on the steel is like Shanester said above the silver behind the artwork on the inside. Kinda' generic but thats a really small nitpick.

Alliance seem to love writing on the back atm, God knows why?!

The time machine on the back without the writing would have been perfect.

Alliance seem to love writing on the back atm, God knows why?!

The time machine on the back without the writing would have been perfect.

Yeah I am getting tired of that writing a quote or names on the back but at-least this one has some artwork in the background in-stead of just plain background with writing on it (think Act of Valor, Hunger Games, Expendables 2). Alliance really needs to discontinue that trend already (its getting old quick) although Im sort of okay with it on this particular steel.

Still not impressed, even though Marc took some great pics. It's just going to look like I made the steel at home, where there is no border to match the MM lenticulars.