My King Kong Collection!

bloodsnake007

Ltd. Ed./Birthdays/Video Game Mod
Premium Supporter
May 18, 2013
AZ, U.S.A
Welcome to 'My KING KONG Collection' :drool:

My KONG Collection!.jpg

Hello everyone! I'm new here! Thanks to Tridon, I joined this awesome forum. His collection was an inspiration to post mine :notworthy: I'm a huge King Kong Collector, especially from the 2005 film. But my love for this story, all started with the original King Kong! My father bought me a VHS copy of the 1933 version at a yard sale, I think I was 10 years old. I didn't care for black and white/classic movies ... but it was King Kong that changed my whole view and appreciation for movies. And when Peter Jackson remade this film... that was it! He perfected "The Beauty and the Beast" tale! Thanks everyone for viewing my collection and for all the positive feedback! :thumbs:

Updates:
#1 -
1. My 8ft. Statue.jpg 2. Kong v.s Rex.jpg 3. Kong Bookends.JPG 4. Kong Bust.JPG
5. Kong vs Plane.JPG 6. Kong vs Rex 2.JPG 7. Kong Skulls.JPG

#2 #3 #4 #5 #6 #7 #8 #9 #10 #11 #12 #13 #14 #15 #16 #17 #18 #19 #20

#21 #22 #23 #24 #25

king%20kong2.gif

Last edited:
EEK! Holy ****, I ran out Thanks in that piece! I seen a lot collections dawg but you took this to Guiness Book of World Records proportions! Kong is not the King, you are! :notworthy:

EEK! :oohyeah: :LOL: F**K YEAH baby! Thanks Blu! Your kick ass comment, I bow to it! :bow:

What an absolutely tremendous King Kong collection you've got! I think it even beats tridon's great collection and that says alot!

:emb: Dont say that dirtyoak! :( Those are fighting words! LOL! :hilarious: :p THANKS buddy! But Tridon has the Original Kong Collection of HDN! :thumbs: His will always be my favorite, he's the reason why I joined!

I've been collecting for years! And I will continue to do so! Stay tuned my fellow NINJAS! :cheers:

This is so intense, well done!

Thanks Jonny! :scat: You're awesome!

Holy Sh..! That's insane!
I think that I'm the only one around my friends and family that actually loved Peter Jackson's King Kong.

Aweso.. No; LEGENDARY collection!!

Wow, amazing collection, love the skulls!

I need to get Jackson's King Kong on Blu, loved it when I first watched it in the cinema, theres a lot of hate for the movie but I thought it was fantastic.

Cheers.

Holy Sh..! That's insane!
I think that I'm the only one around my friends and family that actually loved Peter Jackson's King Kong.

Aweso.. No; LEGENDARY collection!!

Thanks NINJAS! :LOL: :thumbs: I appreciate the EPIC comments! You guys ROCK! :scat: :scat:

Hey Amigos! I'm back with a new update! :oohyeah: I've been waiting for this one!!!!!!!!!! A humongous THANKS to my Fellow KONG buddy, KEN! You're awesome!!! :bow:

I received my Beautiful "Academy Award Gold" Slipcover Edition!

picture.php

My Spain DVD and Blu-Ray Exclusives are finally together!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

And I present to you... my Poster from KEN!!!!!!!!!! EEK! :drool:

LOL! Francisco "KONG" Solis! :hilarious: I love it! :p
picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

I want to take this moment and thank everyone that has taken the time to view/support my collection! I sincerely appreciate it! An even BIGGER THANKS for all your positive comments! :cool:

:movie:

Last edited:
Love the Mondo print!
I just I had the time/place to put my Mondos up...

BTW...You gonna host a GB for Twinkies or not? We´re dying over here goddammit!

Reactions: bloodsnake007
Love the Mondo print!
I just I had the time/place to put my Mondos up...

BTW...You gonna host a GB for Twinkies or not? We´re dying over here goddammit!

LOL! Calm down Eric Cartman! :hilarious:

LOL! god-dammit.jpg

I'll get some SWEETS to you and Tonks! :thumbs:

Last edited by a moderator:
My Spain DVD and Blu-Ray Exclusives are finally together!

picture.php

picture.php

picture.php

That's a nice slipcase edition of Kong.
Nice haul buddy!

I'm
Jello-Cherry-Box-Small.jpg

Oh, by the way blood, make a thread of it at the Slip Forum if you have time. So all the slip collector will see it and they will know that it's out there.

Well AWESOME just mind bogglingly AMAZING .

SWEETHEART YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BE PROUD.

A King Collection Of Kong.

Love and a heartfelt respect for the time and effort you and yours have put in. Keep it going as something like this is a wounder to behold.

THANK YOU for sharing bloodsnake007 :thumbs:. Well Done you:drool:.

Well AWESOME just mind bogglingly AMAZING .

SWEETHEART YOU HAVE A RIGHT TO BE PROUD.

A King Collection Of Kong.

Love and a heartfelt respect for the time and effort you and yours have put in. Keep it going as something like this is a wounder to behold.

THANK YOU for sharing bloodsnake007 :thumbs:. Well Done you:drool:.

You made me blush! :emb:

WOW! Definitely the greatest comment I've been given! :LOL: Thanks! I sincerely appreciate it my friend :thumbs:

YAY!!! I got called SWEETHEART! :oohyeah: :p

I'm gonna tell your wife on you. :p

Glad you got the print, bud, and glad that you enjoyed the label on the tube, too! Enjoy, man! :thumbs:

Don't tell her Ken... she'll kill me! :p LOL! :hilarious:

Hell yeah I enjoyed the Kong label! :scat: The poster is EPIC!!! :LOL: THANKS buddy! If you ever decide to sell any more Kong items... you know who to contact, I'm your man! :thumbs:

Don't tell her Ken... she'll kill me! :p LOL! :hilarious:

Hell yeah I enjoyed the Kong label! :scat: The poster is EPIC!!! :LOL: THANKS buddy! If you ever decide to sell any more Kong items... you know who to contact, I'm your man! :thumbs:

The question is, what could I sell you that you don't already own? :hilarious:

And I don't know, man... I think it'd be pretty funny to see the wife beat you with one of her thousands of pairs of high-heel shoes. :p

The question is, what could I sell you that you don't already own? :hilarious:

LOL! :hilarious: Surprisingly... you have 3 Editions I wouldn't mind owning! ;) :p

Editions I want to purchase from Tridon! LOL!.jpg

And I don't know, man... I think it'd be pretty funny to see the wife beat you with one of her thousands of pairs of high-heel shoes. :p

YEAH! It "would" be funny... :angry: but you better visit and bring me flowers when she puts me in the hospital! EEK!

:hilarious:

Last edited by a moderator: