digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: October 19, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live on Saturday 25 July Noon 12.00 PM )
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 3000

01.jpg

02.jpg
04.jpg

00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Hmm, I spoke too soon. I've just been charge for what it appears to be National Treasure and Misery. I find it strange, since Misery is scheduled for release next monday.

Cancelled mine a while back but does look fine judging by the in-hand pics so tempted to order again at some point.
Having trouble making out from the photos if this is de-bossed or embossed or a combination of the two.
I can see that the border is the inner circle (same type of unconventional border as seen on a few other recent Disney steelbooks) and that the inner circle is de-bossed but I can't make out whether the motif / title is at the same level as the border or raised above it making this steelbook de-bossed and embossed ? ? ?

I'm buying less Zavvi steels with each passing day but had to grab this one. I enjoy the National Treasure films very much so I wanted a version of the film without a busy cover and big heads - this fits the bill nicely. But, yeah, I'm moving away from boring regular steelbooks these days.

I had cancelled my order 2 weeks ago but after seeing the steelbook
I will order sometime after 5th Nov
With some more important releases out from 26th I have to still be selective on what I order unless my bank balance suddenly gets extra cash I'm not expecting
I already have both films on Blu-ray so it's not a must have release at the moment compared to some other releases

It's a beautiful looking steelbook and turned out lot better than I expected and hopefully will not be out of stock by the time I have spare funds available and if it drops in price I will be even happier