digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: October 19, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live on Saturday 25 July Noon 12.00 PM )
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 3000

01.jpg

02.jpg
04.jpg

00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Nope @Steelselecta . IF no dispatch by middle of next week then I'll chase.

The other 2 Blues Brothers and Misery arrived Thursday as did Alien V's Predator that I only orded on the Monday :banghead: .

Think Zavvi need to sort out the Gremlins in thire systems :dunno: .

Last edited:
Me too! I do find it strange that they haven't sent these though. Perhaps it really is due to you having discount codes atached.

I am SURE of it .

Other things to stress about . After about another 3 weeks they might send it out when they post number 2 . Unless thats it they have the versions I have orded mixed up .

Mine arrived Friday and I never received a dispatch message for this one. I forgot to cancel but happy I didn't. I really like these movies and these steels are pretty nice.

Oh right.
Is that free entry?

You wish! Cons are getting more and more expensive especially now that they have hit mainstream popularity. Expect to pay $50 or more at the door for a single day and expect to stand in hour-long lines. Cons have totally lost their appeal to me now.

As for this SteelBook, the SB looks nice, but the movie was so bad, I can't bring myself to buy this. I've got enough SteelBook lookers on my shelf including GREEN HORNET.

Reactions: BluSteel2012
Caved in and just picked this up for like €11 (along with part 2) over at zavvi.de.

2 for €25 deal along with another 10% off with code 10steel.

great deal, ordered 10 out of 11 for around 11,25€ each. (only left face/off because i have the blufans steelbook).

i used a new account and code EINF10 to get 10% off also on the pre-order titles. ;)