digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: October 19, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live on Saturday 25 July Noon 12.00 PM )
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 3000

01.jpg

02.jpg
04.jpg

00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
Received this yesterday and I have to say if u like this film buy the steelbook because it is a good effort from zavvi and believe me it takes a lot for me to say that

Reactions: Flash
What I have found with Zavvi recently in the last few months
They delay taking payment and despatch on some orders but not all orders some are sent at the usual times you expected your order be sent
When you use a discount code that used a link and code provided to one of us members and we pass on that link and code and this is used by a member who did not get that link from Zavvi originally sometimes your despatch and payment taken is delayed

The few times this has happened they did not despatch my order until release date or the next day
Not sure of the purpose of them doing this as they still end up taking payment and despatching the order anyway it's just later than usual

You can expect your order be despatched on Mon or Tue

• Helpful Post
Reactions: Steelselecta
@Raimi

Any type of flower YOU want to be :hilarious: .

Like I put if they send it fine IF NOT ZAVVI again can JOG ON . After the feasco with the Dredd Steel I said forget ordering again .

Then they relise this and like an idiot I jumped and orded cos it looks Amazing . See what happens I have other poop to stress over before weather this ships OR not :thumbs: .

Reactions: Raimi
What I have found with Zavvi recently in the last few months
They delay taking payment and despatch on some orders but not all orders some are sent at the usual times you expected your order be sent
When you use a discount code that used a link and code provided to one of us members and we pass on that link and code and this is used by a member who did not get that link from Zavvi originally sometimes your despatch and payment taken is delayed

The few times this has happened they did not despatch my order until release date or the next day
Not sure of the purpose of them doing this as they still end up taking payment and despatching the order anyway it's just later than usual

You can expect your order be despatched on Mon or Tue
They're 'punishing' you for using a code!!!

Delaying your order will teach you a lesson!!!

received mine yesterday but haven't opened it yet, its been a difficult week. I'll try and take a couple today.