digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: October 19, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live on Saturday 25 July Noon 12.00 PM )
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 3000

01.jpg

02.jpg
04.jpg

00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I have the two excellent German steelbooks. I think they will be very hard to beat.
It's not important. It's a superb steelbook and totally English friendly. I don't see any need to upgrade.

You mean those awful white Steelbooks with way too much text and very little artwork?

Loved the film, would have loved the steel for it but lost hope waiting. So purchased a standard amray release last week for a fiver.

I dont like this movie one bit, in fact it was on my Top 10 Worst Movies list for a long time, I think it's safe to say it can come off that list - I watch it every time it's on TV; including yesterday.

I don't know whether you're now saying you like it or not....:dunno:. Whilst it's not a classic movie in any sense it doesn't deserve to be in any worst movie lists. I suspect you've simply joined the bandwagon of people that linger on IMDB and immediately label everything that is no better than average as "worst movie ever" or similar internet hyperbole. It's funny how people must have seen about 200 films that are simultaneously the worst film they've ever seen. Sorry if I misunderstood your post ;)

For what it's worth I don't think it warrants a steelbook at all - but it's certainly not one of the worst ever movies I've seen ;)

Please please please still be happening! I sold my amaray for this!
@digitalbabe no news yet on this?

Amateur mistake there @Steelselecta ;):rofl:

Reactions: snooloui