digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: October 19, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live on Saturday 25 July Noon 12.00 PM )
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 3000

01.jpg

02.jpg
04.jpg

00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
I don't know whether you're now saying you like it or not....:dunno:. Whilst it's not a classic movie in any sense it doesn't deserve to be in any worst movie lists. I suspect you've simply joined the bandwagon of people that linger on IMDB and immediately label everything that is no better than average as "worst movie ever" or similar internet hyperbole. It's funny how people must have seen about 200 films that are simultaneously the worst film they've ever seen. Sorry if I misunderstood your post ;)

For what it's worth I don't think it warrants a steelbook at all - but it's certainly not one of the worst ever movies I've seen ;)

Amateur mistake there @Steelselecta ;):rofl:

It's off the list and I'll tell you one of the best parts of the Internet is the constant suspicion of underlying condesention. My opinion is that is a horrible movie, the only reason I will watch it is because it requires no attention, I can turn it on at any point throughout the movie and know I'll never be disappointed in missing the "best part". That being said, to each their own.

Get rid off the huge "NICOLAS CAGE" or at least shrink it down and they're on to a winner.
Lol I agree his name is longer than the movie title! Sucks Disney can be so dam picky, I thought they were a little ridiculous before, but after hearing they wouldn't let Kimichi change the Lenti from horizontal to vertical I guess we should just be happy to get anything :grumpy::grumpy::grumpy:

Reactions: Noodles
Get rid off the huge "NICOLAS CAGE" or at least shrink it down and they're on to a winner.
He needs people to remember he is an actor after his recent drop in popularity :rofl:
He is no longer a big box office performer

Its not unusual for actors names be on Blu-ray steelbook artwork
He might have said no to artwork unless his name is in big letters :LOL: