digitalbabe

Premium Supporter
Apr 12, 2009
USA
Release date: October 19, 2015
Purchase link: Zavvi (Live on Saturday 25 July Noon 12.00 PM )
Price: £14.99
Notes: Limited to 3000

01.jpg

02.jpg
04.jpg

00.jpg 03.jpg

Last edited by a moderator:
He needs people to remember he is an actor after his recent drop in popularity :rofl:
He is no longer a big box office performer

Its not unusual for actors names be on Blu-ray steelbook artwork
He might have said no to artwork unless his name is in big letters :LOL:
Ha yeah, I certainly can't take him seriously as an actor any more. He's probably getting a case of the Tom Cruise syndrome... wanting both his name and face (thankfully we managed to dodge that one this time) as big as they can be on the front. :p

But anyway... the artwork looks good overall! Think I'll pass though, as I only recently picked up the amaray, and I'm not crazy about the film to be honest.

Reactions: paulboland
I LOVE it! Hopefully the second gets a similar release. I wish they would've made a third film. I don't know why they didn't. Both films were huge hits for Disney.

A third film is in the pipeline.

I'll believe it when I see it. Honestly, I think it's too late now. They striked on the sequel when the oven was still hot. It's already been 8 years since the second film and Nicolas Cage's star has certainly fallen since then. If a third happens, I'll watch it and most likely love it, but I doubt it'll be successful like the first two... and after Tomorrowland's box office bomb, Disney is going to be very picky about their future live-action projects.

I'll believe it when I see it. Honestly, I think it's too late now. They striked on the sequel when the oven was still hot. It's already been 8 years since the second film and Nicolas Cage's star has certainly fallen since then. If a third happens, I'll watch it and most likely love it, but I doubt it'll be successful like the first two... and after Tomorrowland's box office bomb, Disney is going to be very picky about their future live-action projects.
Mad Max Beyond Thunderdome was 30 years ago. No kids are gonna know the Mad Max movies. Did O.K., right?
It has nothing to do with time. Just the quality of the movie. Harrison Ford has made nothing but steamy crap for the last 15 years- you gonna see Star Wars? Make a good movie and they will come. That simple.

Reactions: CyberT and lights

I have read that it is coming in 2017. But I guess anything could happen. I'm still waiting for another Sherlock Holmes movie! Doesn't look like that is happening.

If this has a decent finish it could turn out to be a real sleeper! I've a feeling this will sell well.

Might stick in a preorder. I like the design.

Nice art. But seriously, Nics name? Get rid of it! Looks pretty bad with that plastered all over the steel.