[NINJA WEEK 2013 GIVE-AWAY] Avengers + Sucker Punch SteelBooks! (Winner Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Welcome to another great Ninja week giveaway!!

Here's your chance to win an Avengers empty Steelbook and a Sucker Punch CA empty steelbook!

What you have to do,
All you have to do is simply tell us what your favourite thing about Hi-Def Ninja Forum is, it's that easy!

The winner,
One winner will be drawn on the 5th february using the random number generator! Good luck and let's have some fun!

Last edited:
All the information about steels, limited editions, etc, friendly people, group buys, trades.
The massive amount of time I'm spending here, I guess that's a good thing too. :)

Great giveaway, i suppose it would be the things you can learn in advance about steels etc, and all the ninjas willing to help me out GB's and other stuff.

Thanks for the giveaway!

I think it's because this place has become like a home to me and the people are my family. You guys are all great people and I'm very glad to have you

Definitely the community. If you got a question you get helpful replies and so many helpful people here, especially at the GB's.

I've been a member of many forums over the years and the one thing that stands out here is everybody's willingness to help and the lack of excess drama. It's a great place to just chill.

Last edited:
my fav thing is that all the new release steelbooks get mentioned here so saves me scouting through all the websites

I like the information and help I get from the community.The members who help me hunt down movies make this site a must for me.

Status
Not open for further replies.