[NINJA WEEK 2013 GIVE-AWAY] Avengers + Sucker Punch SteelBooks! (Winner Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Welcome to another great Ninja week giveaway!!

Here's your chance to win an Avengers empty Steelbook and a Sucker Punch CA empty steelbook!

What you have to do,
All you have to do is simply tell us what your favourite thing about Hi-Def Ninja Forum is, it's that easy!

The winner,
One winner will be drawn on the 5th february using the random number generator! Good luck and let's have some fun!

Last edited:
What you have to do,
All you have to do is simply tell us what your favourite thing about Hi-Def Ninja Forum is, it's that easy!

Easy, The people. Not very many places, including another forum i frequent, have a community when there are many members that are not in it for themselves. It's amazing the amount of people willing to part with items at cost, information, and free items without expecting anything in return. It's amazing!

The best thing about HDN is the people/community and the sincere way collectors help each other! made some life long friends here that I may or may not (kidding!) welcome in my home if they visit! hahaha! as long as you don't touch that steelbook! grrrr!

HDN makes my steelbooks collections grows, like A LOT.
thx to this beloved forum, i can get steelbook that i only have dreamt in the past to have. thx to all amazing members. i love HDN

Definitely has to be the community. Everyone is so great and helpful and it's really easy to get used to being here since people are so friendly.

My favourite thing about HDN is the PS3 section of course. :naughty:

Seriously, though... it has to be the staff and HDN's community overall! :scat:

i love the free diuscussions about steelbooks at HDN! In other communitys (especially bluray-disc.de) the mods are too restrictive in my eyes and stop discussions about artwork, price or something like this.

My favorite things are the sharing of informations and how helpful the members are with each other.

Thanks for this!

Well, as a relative newbie - but with a collection that's grown by 400% at least since joining here - I love the info, the pics and the way members help each other to get steels from different parts of the world. :D

My favorite thing of the forum is the collective knowledge of the community! I would have never known about international releases if it wasn't for the expertise of other members. =D

This is my favourite website along with YouTube. My favourite things about it must be: all INFORMATION you ever need and want about any steelbook ever released and GREAT COMMUNITY. Keep it going guys.
Thanks for this brilliant week

Status
Not open for further replies.