[NINJA WEEK 2013 GIVE-AWAY] Avengers + Sucker Punch SteelBooks! (Winner Announced)

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sigill

Lead Steelbook Mod
Contributor
Premium Supporter
Jan 21, 2011
United Kingdom
Welcome to another great Ninja week giveaway!!

Here's your chance to win an Avengers empty Steelbook and a Sucker Punch CA empty steelbook!

What you have to do,
All you have to do is simply tell us what your favourite thing about Hi-Def Ninja Forum is, it's that easy!

The winner,
One winner will be drawn on the 5th february using the random number generator! Good luck and let's have some fun!

Last edited:
I have been introduced to a fantastic community, no questions about that. I can share my passion with great people with the same interests. Members are friendly and helpful, the forum is very well organized, huge database, what's more to ask?

What I like about HDN. Is all the info you get about Steelbooks from around the globe. The nice comunity that there is. The Groupbuys, this so that people can get stuff which they normally can't. Overal a very good site :)

All the great community members that put themselves out and do group buys for other members all over the world...I can only imagine how hard it is to deal with so many requests

Its like a druggie having all the information he needs to know where to get his drugs when he can get them and how much. I would say thats a equal comparison and thats my favourite thing about HDN.

Favourite thing about HDN is definitely the fact that it makes life for sttelbook collectors so much easier by releasing info about potential steelbooks and ones that already exist :D

Meeting other collectors and seeing everybody's collections..Also getting the jump on all the new releases!!

Loads of things to list !!!

GB'S .. latest info on new titles .. trusted sellers and traders .. loads of banter ..i could go on for ever :)

my favourite thing about HDN is all the members that make HDN a great community to be a part of and all the info of new steelbooks that become available!!

Status
Not open for further replies.